Spirax1

Suspension-SWIFT or PUNTO

I feel the sportiness of swift's suspension cannot be matched by Punto's

However' date=' Punto's suspension is more comfortable, without compromising much on the handling front.
[/quote']

You, my friend, have got it all wrong.

Punto has a very sporty suspension.

swift, on the other hand, has a relatively softer suspension because it was a MARUTI, and the main target of Maruti suzuki is families.

I feel the sportiness of swift's suspension cannot be matched by Punto's

However' date=' Punto's suspension is more comfortable, without compromising much on the handling front.

[/quote']

swift, on the other hand, has a relatively softer suspension because it was a MARUTI, and the main target of Maruti suzuki is families.

I have driven Swift many times, and while I was driving Punto, I felt like it's suspension was softer than Swift's

@Winner, I never said that the Punto's suspension is inferior to Swift's.

I felt the Punto's suspension to be more suited for Indian family usage, because people like comfortable cars.

It's comfortable, and is almost as fun-to-drive as a Swift!

And I am hearing for the first time that, Swift's suspension is a soft one!

carispassion2009-10-31 14:54:32

Swift Pros:

1.a Maruti

2.peppy' date=' period, when compared to punto

Punto:

Superb Handing

Superb Stability & High speed manners

Superb suspension

Solid Build

Good safety features

Many bells & whistes

Looks

Big car feel

Unique on Road

[/quote']

wow! nothing can beat this. I rest my case here!!

Swift is better in engine performance and good looking even though interiors are black but they are good. Brakes are excellent  nice steering position and comfortable but i was dissapointed with the suspension of the car . First when i drove my car i was fully satisfied with my car.But when   my car with others i was dissapointed inthe case of suspension it is average whats the problem it is with the less equipment  or with the present ones

For Ride & handling combi, there's is nothing to beat Fiat in its segment. Forget Maruti. Punto is far better in ride. Only europeans(read - Germans and Italians) have the capability to tune the suspension in the way that it doesnt spoils handling and gives best ride.

I feel the sportiness of swift's suspension cannot be matched by Punto'sHowever' date=' Punto's suspension is more comfortable, without compromising much on the handling front.[/quote']

?

My bro punto has been launched after almost 6yrs of swift's launched...

The suspension of punto is ought to be better by a generation...and its a fiat therefore no compromise on handling!

@Vish, although Swift was launched way before but Punto internationally has launched way back, so its not the time difference, its just the technological difference. See the Palio, its even older than Swift but still has better ride and good handling. The difference here is not time but Maruti and Fiat, and no matter latest are they, Fiat will always be a better product than maruti, but A.s.s is a concerned in India.

@Vish' date=' although Swift was launched way before but Punto internationally has launched way back, so its not the time difference, its just the technological difference. See the Palio, its even older than Swift but still has better ride and good handling. The difference here is not time but Maruti and Fiat, and no matter latest are they, Fiat will always be a better product than maruti, but A.s.s is a concerned in India.[/quote']

Nice explanation bro... smiley1.gif