mndvishnu

Diesel Midsizer

Which presently is the best value for money Diesel Midsizer??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which presently is the best value for money Diesel Midsizer??

Verna is way more powerful and a fuller rounded car than the plastic Fiesta which is more of marketing than substance.

A point on that... I think the Fiesta scores off on looks, which according to me, the Verna lacks, though this topic is not about looks...

i have voted for verna. if there was hatchbacks too, i would have voted for swift diesel.

the verna is very powerful. its refined too. milege is also good, even though lower than fiesta.

the only sore point is that, the suspension is too soft. if the road is not very smooth, then we wont feel confident about going fast. fiesta handles very fine.

i would pick a fiesta with verna engine any day..(if it exists....)

good vot sumit , i you and rakish have voted for the Magnum diesel its definately the pick of the lot and 121 PS is simply amazing and the price is just a lil bit costlier than the Fiesta sxi and verna SX but altogetehr it wins.

i thot the magnum was in a different class than the verna and the fiesta.. doesnt it cost significantly more than these cars ???

I second that... The likes of Optra, Octavia and Elantra are luxury cars, and their class is separated from the rest in this poll by a thin but existent line... Like for the cost... these do cost more than the others. And you want to compare these to ninnywinnies like the Indigo and the Logan, which I think are barely cars just because they have four tyres.

the magnum is better than the octavia because of the horrible seating. it is so uncomfortable for tall drivers like me. very. among these three cars, the elantra, magnum, and octavia... i give my vote to the magnum...