korg465

December discount

Usually December is the month of discounts. But this year the auto industry is in top gear and hence may not be in need of great discounts to lure byuers. So this December may not be be a great time for auto buyers. monthWhat do you think?

Discounts! Too early to comment on that as manufacturers act in the nick of time.

BS IV norms will first be implemented in the metros w.e.f  01/04/09.The manufacturers will have the whale of a time sending the older unsold BS III automobiles to smaller cities and towns.

Earlier it was the  non catalytic converter versus catalytic fitted versions that were sold elsewhere, other than the metros, then it was the carburetted versus MPFI (for petrol) and non common rail versus common rail ( for diesels).

anjan_c20072009-11-07 15:22:51

Well every year car manufacturers clear their stocks by giving big discount etc.,

This year Ford has made the first move with Fiesta offers by giving Discount upto 75,000 what about the smiley1.gifoffers given by other manufacturers for this year.

Safari- 60k

Innova- 50k

Fabia- 50k

Punto- 30k

These are the current offers doing rounds in adverts.

Please check with local dealerships, these are combined offers with some cash discount clubbed with accessories packages, free insurance schemes, low rate of interest, etc.

Guys this year Ford has initiated the December Discount with discounts on Ford Fiesta up to 75000 INR, today in "The Hindu" the advertisement has been published and the offer is for 10 days, What about the other manufacturers? Is BS4 the main reason for the discount on Fiesta?  Are they(Ford) going to discontinue the current Ford Fiestasmiley5.gif

Honda is doing its best to sell the Jazz,a local dealer is giving 50% insurance free and fog lamps for free.

Hyundai is giving discounts on all its model except the i20 and kappa i10.

These day I see many new i20's in Mumbai atleast the service guy told that they had 21 deliveries of i20 itself in Diwali. I can relate this to the Jazz effect i20 looks more value when compared to Jazz.

hey everyone......

There is a offer on Laura Diesel also (End year Discount)

It's a Free maintainance  Scheme till 45,000kms that means three free services which costs about Rs 40,000.

Today I had a conversation with the Krishna Autos (Chandigarh Dealer), He told me this.

Thanks