PRANAB!!

Brand New Chevy Spark for Rs. 123000

Have anybody from Mumbai heard about Chevrolet Spark deal.
This deal is between Advertising Company and Chevrolet and the owner of the car.
Deal is like you have to purchase Chevrolet Spark however you want either on loan or full payment and your car would be hired for advertising the company ads. Hired in the sense only your all 4 doors and the luggage boot door will be used for ads. The car will be used for your personal purpose only. It will only be rented for ads for 5yrs (59/60months). Every month you will be getting Rs. 6000/- from the ad company from which you can pay your EMI and if full payment is done that money will be at your disposal.
Incase if you make a down payment of Rs. 1,20,000 for lower model and rest on loan your EMI turns out to be Rs. 6000/- for 60months. So in that case you are paying only Rs. 1.2lacs and getting a brand new car.
There is also some Agency fees of Rs. 21500/-. i don't no if it is included in the below calculation.
I have no problems in somebody putting an ad on my car till it is the driving by me.
how is this deal? anyhow i am also going to show this to my know advocate for any terms and conditions which can put us in trouble in future. Hoping for the best.

If the car gets damaged it has to be repaired within 45days by the owner. The ad company will be changing the ads from time to time. You also have the keep the car clean for ads to be visible.
there is a legal agreement to be signed by the owner and Ad company so if you remove the ad, the ad company will send you a legal notice or ask for compensation.

If the car gets damaged it has to be repaired within 45days by the owner. The ad company will be changing the ads from time to time. You also have the keep the car clean for ads to be visible.
there is a legal agreement to be signed by the owner and Ad company so if you remove the ad, the ad company will send you a legal notice or ask for compensation.
Also you cannot go out of the city for more than 1 month without prior notice. Any disputes will be under Mumbai Jurisdiction.
So it is all legally done.

Source - after hearing about this from a friend >  Did some research !

Have anybody from Mumbai heard about Chevrolet Spark deal. This deal is between Advertising Company and Chevrolet and the owner of the car. Deal is like you have to purchase Chevrolet Spark however you want either on loan or full payment and your car would be hired for advertising the company ads. Hired in the sense only your all 4 doors and the luggage boot door will be used for ads. The car will be used for your personal purpose only. It will only be rented for ads for 5yrs (59/60months). Every month you will be getting Rs. 6000/- from the ad company from which you can pay your EMI and if full payment is done that money will be at your disposal.Incase if you make a down payment of Rs. 1' date='20,000 for lower model and rest on loan your EMI turns out to be Rs. 6000/- for 60months. So in that case you are paying only Rs. 1.2lacs and getting a brand new car.There is also some Agency fees of Rs. 21500/-. i don't no if it is included in the below calculation.I have no problems in somebody putting an ad on my car till it is the driving by me. how is this deal? anyhow i am also going to show this to my know advocate for any terms and conditions which can put us in trouble in future. Hoping for the best.

If the car gets damaged it has to be repaired within 45days by the owner. The ad company will be changing the ads from time to time. You also have the keep the car clean for ads to be visible.there is a legal agreement to be signed by the owner and Ad company so if you remove the ad, the ad company will send you a legal notice or ask for compensation.

If the car gets damaged it has to be repaired within 45days by the owner. The ad company will be changing the ads from time to time. You also have the keep the car clean for ads to be visible.there is a legal agreement to be signed by the owner and Ad company so if you remove the ad, the ad company will send you a legal notice or ask for compensation.Also you cannot go out of the city for more than 1 month without prior notice. Any disputes will be under Mumbai Jurisdiction.So it is all legally done.

?

Source - after hearing about?this from a friend > ?Did some research !

?

?

?

?
[/quote']

Hey man!

I too heard exact thing... some detailed information in zip i found here chck this.....

still unable to post pics as always !! smiley7.gifdcarlover2009-11-07 13:03:06

Funny, Chevy is resolving to push it's 'cute little baby' car in all innovative way's. It's one car that deserve's to do more than the 1000-2000 pieces/month only, it's doing at present, despite GM's discount's/maintenence package.

@ DD

Just to update you, Spark's last 6 month's (May to Oct 09) monthly sales figures are as follows:-

May        June       July       Aug.       Sept.     Oct.

3042     2728     2931     3679     4687     4231

Above are decent numbers.

akj53in2009-11-09 02:35:41

Source - after hearing about this from a friend >  Did some research !

Do post the real source man

Did your research means searching 3-month's old Team-Bhp thread.

You haven't even changed one word and you are saying you researched.
CYRUS432009-11-09 09:54:48

Interesting! Nice way to save a lot of money.

Its a shame that such a great car has to resort to such measures to sell itself. I think its a good car and it deserves to do more no.s than what it is doing compared to the martuis and the hyundais.

@Pranab - Do you understand the difference between a post and a thread?

Also, its a good idea to quote the source of the information when copy pasting material from another website.

Thanks for sharing, this is indeed a very unique concept. Lets see if it succeeds.

The concept is new to India (may be).  But, not elsewhere.  We have seen a lot of buses, cars, SUVs carrying such advertisements abroad.  But, coming to the brasstacks and finance details... it looks quite yummy... Good for the first time car buyers and for young generation owners.  If such offer is available in Tirupati-AP, I will take it.  Why only GM-Spark, why not other cars ?  I do not care what others think.  But, if the offer is right and is made available to me in AP, I am a ready customer.     

rameshbabu.n2009-11-09 16:44:47

One of Friends lives in Byculla, Mumbai. He too told me about this ad.

He told me that the Chevy Spark will have posters of Vodafone. And the Cost of Car would be Rs.1,30,000/-. There would be an Agreement between the Owner of the Car and the Vodafone Company that the Owner will have to keep the Ads of Vodafone on the car for atleast 2 years. Violating of this will put the Car Owner in trouble.

I posted the information I came to know.