rockinganush

Luxury coach

If you were given 90 lakhs which car would you pick?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If you were given 90 lakhs which car would you pick?

• BMW 7 series
    • Benz S-class
    • Audi A-8

For me its the BMW 7-series because it has got the aggresive looks,its a drivers car and it has got the best performance.

Benz S-class:the styling is not aggresive

Audi A8: the syling looks like it has been ddesigned in the 18th century

Mercedes has always represented the pinnacle of automotive engineering. Since its start till now it is concieved to be one of the best. it is responsible for quite a lot in the automotive industry. The amount of automotive inventions by MB are astonishing.

Here is a list of some innovations by them.(I am sorry to resort to wiki as it is not 100% reliable but this is the only list I could find.)

My vote goes to MB.

My list:

1: 7-series:pure agression and style

2: A-8:understated elegance,superb build quality & its rare

3: S-class:better looking than the last gen but very common and doesnt click the right button for me

The Mercedes cars look better with every new model, just have a look at their new launches, plus they are having more frequent launches which only mean better looking cars and much more exclusivity.
I'd settle for a S Class any day over a 7 series man:-)

Post edited

Note: Take care to post in proper English.
BornFree2009-11-26 18:09:51

BMW 7 series anyday followed by A8 and S-class. 7series is the mean machine and to me it looks better than the other 2 both inside out and is much bigger and has road presence. Also is packed with more features and other gizmos.

And i love the rear seats and leather finish interiors on A8, but overall its the 7 all the way.

BMW 7 series anyday followed by A8 and S-class. 7series is the mean machine and to me it looks better than the other 2 both inside out and is much bigger and has road presence. Also is packed with more features and other gizmos.

And i love the rear seats and leather finish interiors on A8' date=' but overall its the 7 all the way.
[/quote']

Ahh! our choices are same so lets go and buy them togethr so that we get a discount brosmiley36.gif