Durango Dude

Volvo S60 first official pic's>

New S60 shapes up to beat 3-Series!

Volvo sets sights on BMW with saloon stunner with choice of cutting-edge engines; hybrid on way.

car_photo_341728_7.jpg

Auto Express Car Reviews

10th November 2009

Meet the curvy compact exec that aims to build on Volvo

Looks good!!

Its sad that Volvo does not have the popularity of the Merc, BMW or even the Audi in India. Combined with their limited marketing efforts they are suffering with ridiculously low no.s of sales. Its a shame becausse they make some great cars. smiley6.gif

Well i like their simple and elegant S80 too, but this one is just awesome, with good pricing it will give some tough competition to 3series, C and A4. I am sure the interiors will be class apart too, with time Volvo has paid attention to styling to nowadays, see their XC60 and that looks brilliant too, and for safety, well Volvo is the best, i think now Volvo can emerge as good brand and have that value like the 3 germans.

Volvos are such nice cars. Its too bad, their marketing isn't being taken as seriously. Both the XC90 and the S80 are such brilliant cars in their own right. Hope by the time this hits India, there will be more dealership support.

FRG