CYRUS43

Autocar India Performance Show 2009

Sneak Peak EXCLUSIVELY for Forum members:

To show appreciation for your support to the forum, we are offering all forum members an exclusive preview of the Autocar Performance Show.

Please Do PM me your Name and Phone Number if you are interested in coming.

This Exclusive forum meet/preview will be at 02:00pm at the MMRDA Grounds.

CYRUS432009-11-18 10:40:38

Sneak Peak EXCLUSIVELY for Forum members:

To show appreciation for your support to the forum' date=' we are offering all forum members an exclusive preview of the Autocar Performance Show.

Please Do PM me your Name and Phone Number if you are interested in coming.

This Exclusive forum meet/preview will be at 02:00pm at the MMRDA Grounds.

[/quote']

I will be there but not sure when, could be sat or sunday, what is the forum meet about smiley4.gif

Friends, i visited the ACI exhibition today and have posted the pics on www.flickr.com under "Autocar Performance Show 2009" and "Autocar Performance Show 2008".

I have also formed a group in flickr under the heading "Autocar Performance Show".

Kindly post your pictures there. Thanks[/quote']

Liked the pictures posted in this website by you harmony_603.Were the Mahindras not displaying the Scorpio? Guess they are becoming very innovative with the Bolero.After the CJ Series body configurations in various hues till the 1990's, their current target it appears is the Bolero bodyshell with so many shapes! So why won't Bolero turn out in the Top Ten list of best selling cars in the country?

Thanks Anjan, the Scorpios were present at the dirt track. Many enthusiasts were seen testing the off roading capabilities of the Scorpio. The Attitude and Stinger based on the Bolero looked grand. Wished they had worked on the Scorpio in a similar fashion. Infact even the customised Xylo looked interesting.

I have many more pics but both my accounts on flickr have exhausted the limit of 200 photographs so could not post more there.

Where the hell are all the members?

A sneak preview was organised for Autocar forum members on Thursday. You know whenever you get too close (like 15 feet) to any Exotic, there's a big, katharnak looking, moustached muscle man waiting to squeeze the juices out of you. And so your reduced to sighing from afar.

But on Thursday he lifted the barrier (separating the public from the GTR, Carrera 4S and new Z4) and said "This way Sir".

I can't remember exactly what happened in the next hour or two - it's all a blur. Vague images flooding through my head - the start button on the GTR.... Sport mode in the 911.... the LP's rev. counter.... that one Very cute showgirl who wouldn't stop smiling... All I have now is a memory of childlike happiness.

A few pics on flickr. Search for sherman_612 at yahoo co in. Filter by people.

Enjoy.

D.

i have visited on sunday. the participants are less compared with last year.autocar's stall was good. i like jaguar, lambo, suzuki . Cyrus why super bikes was not displayed this year? car accessory shops was also less. in car entertainment companies also not participated.