srikanth

Problems with Pulsar

hi im using pulsar 150cc bike 2007 december model in the fist month i used to 55kmpl but now it decreased to 30kmpl .I have visited many showroom many time but no one rectified my problem and my another problem is with my handle when i start driving my vechile right side  of the vechile comes closer and left side goes front what i have to do inorder to rectify my problem please help me..............

hi im using pulsar 150cc bike 2007 december model in the fist month i used to 55kmpl but now it decreased to 30kmpl .
30 Kmpl is very low. I suggest you the following.

1. Take is to a well known mechanic and ask him to check the carburator

tuning. Most of the service center guys will not do this properly. Take

it to out side mechanic.

2. Check clutch place.

3. Clean / replace airfilter.
  4. Maintain proper air pressure in tires.

5. Check your riding style. The peak torque of pulsar 150 is at 6500 RPM. Drive close to that' date=' say 4000 to 6500 RPM will be good for mileage. Shift to heigher gears at these RPM.
  6. In morning, start the bike with choke and allow the engine to heat up for 15-30 seconds.

7. If you are habituated to a particular fuel station, change the station, as there might be some mal-practices.

my handle when i start driving my vechile right side  of the vechile comes closer and left side goes front what i have to do inorder to rectify my problem please help me..............

Might be a bent in fork. Check it with the good mechanic.

I think definitely your bike has some problem. You may consult the good mechanic to solve your crisis in a better way. It is only up to your bike. I will definitely give more than 50 kmpl.

Properly check where the problem exists. If you are not able to find out the problem take is to a well known mechanic. Maintain proper air pressure in tires. Check your riding style. You can also take your bike to Bajaj service centre. The experts there will surely rectify the problem of your bike. 

hi im using pulsar 150cc bike 2007 december model in the fist month i used to 55kmpl but now it decreased to 30kmpl .

Check whetheer the CLUTCH PLATE is good,

also check the PISTONs/ RINGs if they need change, and if these both are done, you will get back the original mileage.