bright

Ritz VDI Proud Owner

Yes! i Got Ritz VDI last month its really Amazing one have lot of fun.

Handling well and riding well,

its really rocks....

I will post the pics later

Edit: Font size increased, spellings corrected, capital letters used where required.
BornFree2009-11-18 10:14:36

Bright

As RITZ is a new engine, new platform & new design from maruti. Let us know in your words that on what basis you have selected for RITZ VDI. Also tell about your previously owned cars.

Your word will be helpful for new buyers and also for those who are going to upgrade from A segment.

Wishes for bright ownership experience.

Good to hear that you got a Ritz VDI.

Let us have the details of your initial experience.

Some of my colleagues (I work in a Bank) are planning to go in for a Ritz (they are yet to decide between petrol and diesel). As Alok Mathur said, give details on why you decided in favour of Ritz VDI and also about your previous cars.   

From last few years we are having good diesel cars for Indian market. Initially products were in improvement stage but quality is much refined. Service intervals are also stretched by manufacturers. It is not less than 10K and even 15k (for safari & FIET punto) in some cases. Though there is considerable difference in service expense but digestible.

But still we have to think about price difference and our use. For less city use (home to office & office to home type run only) still a petrol car is more beneficial than diesel. Also modern diesel still requires driving skills (i.e. not enjoyable without proper gearing).

For Alok,
Thank you
As you all know this not new engine and it is the same engine of Swift
its really worth taking diesel rather then petrol for long run I am planning to keet it for more then 6-7 yrs that why I choose diesel
and design I was more inspired towards Europe and UK that why I choose this.

Post edited.
BornFree2009-11-30 05:40:00

I like the Design and also its the same engine of Fiat (award winning)
I thought of taking Swift but Swift is going to be new mmc in 2010 so I want something new so I got RITZ VDI
Diesel because of long run which I planning for 7-8 yrs... to have it.

I have been to Mysore and Nandhi hills its really rocks on high ways and pretty good mileage too I really love it  I was maintaining speed of 80kmph and given more satisfying results in terms of Handing I would say its betting then SWIFT.

Post edited

Note from mod: There are far too many mistakes in the post. Post in proper English & use Capital letters where required.
BornFree2009-11-30 05:44:03

Ask your friends to go for it its an amazing Car go for it only if you guys are planning for more then 5yrs

Note from mod: Do not create back to back posts within short time intervals,  instead use the edit option or think of the matter first & then post.
BornFree2009-11-30 05:55:52

Took TD of Ritz Vdi this Sunday. Really good car in terms of power. Only big let down is that Maruti doesn't offer something like Zdi. What's the use of power without safety? It only has ABS and that too as an option.