abilash2006

ranking....

Kinetic, Enfield and LML should rank much below. Kinetic is yet to give the market anything good after a series of launches, with even Kapil Dev endorsing their products. The last two wheeler that they gave us which stood apart was the Kiho or the Kinetic Honda scooter. It was good for the 80's. 90's but not any more.

Its new to me that dudes find Bajaj way down  in the reliability index. Truly so, as even the Pulsars other than being an Indian icon and selling very well, has reliability problems.

Honda (HMSCL) is the best undoubtedly!

Suzuki is an accomplished manufacturer, putting it in rock bottom because its new to India market is just preposterous, and by the way, they have had plenty of exposure in the so called Indian market with their 2 stroke project with TVS. Lastly, Suzuki is Japanese, lets not forget their offerings globally.

Suzuki is an accomplished manufacturer' date=' putting it in rock bottom because its new to India market is just preposterous, and by the way, they have had plenty of exposure in the so called Indian market with their 2 stroke project with TVS. Lastly, Suzuki is Japanese, lets not forget their offerings globally.[/quote']

Yea Gurkhi i agree the Suzuki is much advanced than the TVS but it is that they have olny intro 2 bikes that is Heat and Zeus! it will be better if suzuki gets some Bike to competite the Pulsar or the Apache , a performance bike is what we need now from the Suzuki and i am sure suzuki will get that,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

well praful   i think u hate bajaj bikes ... well same here.. lolz.. the so called pioneers of indian 2 wheeler market do fail badly in terms of quality and reliability..

Its not that I hate Bajaj bikes....its just that among the listed parameters Bajaj looses out big time!!!!