biggun

Scorpio Immobilised

During engine oil changing of my Scorpio mhawk, the mechanic helper of the local garage disconnect the battery post while the ignition key was still inserted in the ignition key.After oil changing and reconnection of the battery the vehicle won't start and the engine is immobilised. What am I to do? Please help as we do not have any authorised servicing station for Mahindra Scorpio here in Mizoram.

Something similar had happened to us on the Mhawk. The procedure to start it after being immobilised is given in your owner's manual for the security system. But I don't understand the problem, because your car should start once you've unlocked the car with your remote.

Either ways, try following the key lost procedure in the security manual and you should be able to start the car.

FRG

Thats ridiculous! Hope you are able to get over the problem.Do also call the company helpline and seek help. They are very courteous and helpful.Also please speak to your authorised dealer on phone. If necessary they can send someone to your place.

When thieves get away with their acts successfully, its just ridiculous that the immobiliser should play the red tape game with the rightful owner.