Sandy

All New Audi A8

Audi has unveiled the all-new fourth generation A8 full-size luxury sedan  in Miami. At a glance the A8 and its aluminum body structure features an updated MMI operating system with hand writing recognition touch pad, new driver assistance systems, full LED headlights and new technologies such as night vision assist with marking of detected pedestrians and Audi pre sense safety system.

The Audi A8 core copetitors include the Mercedes-Benz S Class and BMW 7 Series with the Lexus LS and Jaguar XJ described as secondary competitors. The 2011 A8 weighs about the same as the outgoing model despite being 3 inches longer, 2 inches wider and has more standard equipment (8-speed auto transmission, pre sense basic, keyless go, power trunk, etc.) versus competitors: ~50lbs less than S Class RWD, and >200lbs less than S Class AWD; >200lbs less than 7 Series RWD and >400lbs less than 7 Series AWD.

Well looks better than current one but is almost as same as A4 and that is not a good thing, though front lights are too good. And why the Sunroof is missing in such a expensive car???

Although i love the BMW 7series from this segment, i like 2009 Jaguar XJ more than anything in this segment and also the Jaguar XF in its segment.bluesapphire2009-12-01 08:28:10

One of best looking AUDI A8 ever made. would love to see one here soon . BMW 7 series and Merc S class owners  there's a new kid in the block.......Wonder what the S8 variant would be...Looks strikingly similar to its siblings, A4,A6..

Are many of the pictures added afterwards as i was able to only few of them 2days back.

Anyways, the LED effect of rear lights looks fabulous and so as front.

Regarding interiors, they are very good and seems to be an all new, means quite different from other Audi's and that lighting effect again is brilliant.

But still, i like the interiors of new 7series more.