CYRUS43

EXCLUSIVE SCOOP: Chevrolet Beat

...One more thing, I think the Beat's front end is down right "hideous" and "overdone" and looks like one of those contraptions from Terminator IV. OK, if it's attention you want why not 'streak' down the street, for God's sake.  Matiz and Spark are lovable not the Beat.Durango Dude2009-12-30 05:00:42

@DD' date=' I felt exactly the same, till I saw the car. It sure has a love it or hate it type of look, but I LOVE it. Its something different!! [/quote'] +1 to that even I like its looks , I think those who have seen transformer should like it (my father hates it) . An advice to GM after a TD of Beat show the customers transformer 2.smiley4.gif

Awesome pricing. Going to hit two segments very hard. The i10 1.1,A-Star etc, and also the i10 1.2, Ritz, Swift, and Punto. A fully loaded good looking 80 bhp car with 3 years Service free, what more do you want?

EDIT

If it sells less than atleast 8000 units a month I would be frankly disspaointed. 4.34 lakhs for a fully loaded ABS Airbags version is too good. The only thing that may save the i10s and Maruti twins is the tarnished Chevy badgerahul18102010-01-04 10:03:50

Beat base version (PS) priced at 3.34 lacs ex-Delhi

Beat mid model LS is 3.54 lacs ex-Delhi

Beat top model LT 3.99 lacs ex-Delhi

LT doesn't have ABS or Airbags. Is an option pack Rs 4.34 Lacs ex-Delhi

Source: OD Livehrmanju12010-01-04 09:58:22

EDIT

If it sells less than atleast 8000 units a month I would be frankly disspaointed. 4.34 lakhs for a fully loaded ABS Airbags version is too good. The only thing that may save the i10s and Maruti twins is the tarnished Chevy badge

Also, include the free 3 year service. Hmm, things are heating up. Well, if VW can top this tomorrow?