GirishRaghu

Fabia / Punto / I20

Dear All,

I am planning a premium hatchback, and I have short-listed 3 cars - Punto Emotion Diesel, Fabia Diesel, and I20. Being a Ferrari fan, I am a bit inclined towards the Punto, which is no doubt a good car. I also liked the Fabia. Where the Punto let me down was the interiors, which are not as exciting as the Fabia's but the ride and handling and the Masserati looks impressed me. I want to know if I can go ahead with it? Is the VW Polo worth the wait and when is it coming?

Punto owners, please share your experience with the car.

Thanks.

Regards,

Girish

Well I will say wait for the Polo to be launched but don't expect aggressive pricing for the diesel varient . Go for i20 diesel only if you want a good power to weight ratio which lacks in the other 2 . Ferrari has no relation what so ever to  Fiat India , in India its is a company which needs to set a good ownership history in India and past one year it has done pretty well . Try the Jazz if you can go for petrol varient .

i think u should go in for the fabia as its well built car and being a skoda its image is sky high but as you mentioned you have really liked the punto but the punto is an unexciting car and lokks really smaal from the outside i think u should wait for the vw polo and then decide which to buy!

When are you planning to buy your car ? If you could wait then I would highly suggest you wait for fabia 1.8tsi!!! ( few months )

Otherwise my choice would be i20. You could also wait for i30.

Polo is worth the wait.
BornFree2009-12-03 14:45:38