Sign in to follow this  
Greentech

Dzire Waiting Period

Hi Friends, I have booked a Dzire VDi in October last week. At the time of booking, the dealer told me I will get the car in 2010 January second week. Now some of my friends tell that the waiting period is now 6 months. The dealer also says that the delivery will be later than the date said earlier. Anyone here has any idea of the actual waiting period for Dzire VDi?

One of my friends has bought a new Dzire VDi from Bangalore by paying a margin of Rs. 25,000/- to avoid the waiting. Is it sensible to do like that? I have already sold my Esteem Vxi and now only have a Santro and I really need another car very soon. So friends please advise me.

Well don't pay upfront thats cheating also 25k is a big amount and if the dealer asks for it you can sue him. Try some other models ,if you like a Tata product the Manza is really great car though not on high quality as the Dzire but the waiting period will be less.

Also which colour did you opt for ? If its white then the waiting can be as long as 7month.

I suggest you take a close look at Tata's Indigo Manza. The same engine. In a better and bigger body with the best back seat comfort and the class leading electronics.

Why wait for 6 to 7 months ?

Go for a TD of Manza and decide.

All the best.

You should go for bigger and better engine of Manza or Linea and also get better ride, handling ,space and better equipements.

If you are worried for A.S.S. then Tass is getting better and better, that you will know in JD powers next report.

Also these cars are cheaper to run than Dzire for their service inervals and cheaper parts. 

You should try the manza once. I am sure that you will take a call by dropping out the dzire and opting for the manza.

And more over i was told by one maruthi showroom sales executive that if you are booking a dzire during this dec month, you might get it immediatly.