korg465

Got my red MANZA aura(abs) petrol

Yesterday I got delivery of my manza car. Dealer offered me some chocolates, a perfume bottle and a small ganesha statue. They have also gave free mats. They told that they  will also give the mud guard once it is available. They have also offered me number plate(free).

Since my house is about 20 kilometers from city I asked them to deliver the car at my home. When the car was deliverd kilomerer reading was 50 and fuel consumption was 13.1

Later in the evening I took the car for a small ride of about 10 km. The car is exceptionally smooth, refined and effortless. Pilck up is good. In the fourth gear,  I was going at a low speed of 30 km. Stearing wheel is good to hold and gear shift is also very smooth.I donot agree that this car is dull to drive. I enjoyed it to the full. Ride and handling is also exceptionally good. Only area where Tata needs to improve is fit and finsh.I will give them only 90% marks to them in that dept, compared to the likes of ford. But undoubtedly this will be a trendsetter and is a full VFM car. I have added a stearing cover and pedal plates.( Rs 950/-). I will also be buying g sport leather seat cover which dealer said would cost about 7500/-

Dealer also said I can opt for extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year by paying Rs 5200/-. I am yet to decide on that. My on road  price is 6,19,035.

Congrats! Today I saw the manza on the western expressway and I can say that the diesel multijet was really fast in that car. The Owner had put on aftermarket alloys black with red lip on white coloured car and it looked great!

Congrats on your new car!

I have been using an Indica for around 7 years & I appreciate Tata's ability to always come out with VFM people's cars.Over the years, they have improved a lot on their weaknesses like refinement,quality etc.With the kind of features & equipments,I believe Manza will be the star performer for Tata.

One suggestion regarding Extended Warranty. Dont expect too much from it. If you see the details, you will find that it covers all those main&sturdy parts like engine,transmission etc for mfg. defects & these parts are unlikely to fail in that timeframe.Ext. warranty does not cover any worn out part.

But, yes,ext.warranty can come to your rescue in the unfortunate event of an untimely failure.So the conclusion is that u can go for ext. warranty but bear in mind that it will be helpful only in a worst case scenario.

Pleasant driving!

Congrats korg....

Manza really seems to be the good car with goob good VFM quotient too...

And friend keep on posting your good views/things about your Manza regularly so that our bad impressions about Tata products will become an History.

Congratulations Korg 465.About Extended Warranty if you have a driver or if many family members drive the car and if its used for more than 2000 plus kms a month then there is a genuine need for the EW.If its single handed driven and  less used then it needs to be thought over.But each single case is unique and the owner is the best judge.Even later on just before the expiry of the warranty  you can decide and opt for the EW option. Excercising your option now will be too early.

And pictures of the car please to tell more about your prized possession.