korg465

Got my red MANZA aura(abs) petrol

beauty !!  i still regreat not taking an indigo and have gone for ritz , its a beauty . Good news is that they new indicruz and safari will have interiors of international standard

@Korg : Go for the indigo multispoke allowy wheels if u can , it looks stunning in those alloys

Doesn't look like earlier Tata products! Even Kinetic Honda's looking at it smiley36.gif

20091206_080611_073lx.jpg

How's the visisbility in the 'A' pillar area?

Arent there some styling cues borrowed from the NHC??

Kinshuk2009-12-07 03:44:45

Good pics Korg but that steering cover is spoiling the looks actually.

Overall a great car, best entry sedan actually with comfort, lots of space, fiat diesel with VGT, best in class features and also looks lot better than Dzire and Logan too.

The design of interiors is very good and quality is also acceptable(i liked Vista's quality so Manza's ought to be better than Maruti counterparts). The dash looks cool and that rear space is tempting.

Do write update your review and dealer experiences.

@Durango dude: As you have rightly observed stearing cover it is a bit bulky. But only a bit and so far I have not observed any uncomfort. Yesterday I took the car on the highway and I enjoyed the drive. Anyway, I will see if I can get a better one.

On the highway in 5th gear I was getting milage of 18km.

The mileage will increase once you complete 1000kms. And in modern cars i dont think you need any steering cover, the steering itself provides good comfort and support. Although its upto you but according to me there is no need of getting another cover, just get rid of it and feel the new steering.

It is nearly one and half months since I got my manza. I have got the first service done. I am happy with the car. However, since yesterday there is a small problem. The seat belt buzzer is giving a strange beep. It is like a detuned sound. It is like the sound produced by some toys etc when the battery is low. Or it is like a radio signal which is very weak and disturbed. Does any one have the idea as to what could be the problem. Tata dealer asked me to take the vehicle to showroom. But, I may take vehicle after a week or so.

It is nearly one and half months since I got my manza. I have got the first service done. I am happy with the car. However' date=' since yesterday there is a small problem. The seat belt buzzer is giving a strange beep. It is like a detuned sound. It is like the sound produced by some toys etc when the battery is low. Or it is like a radio signal which is very weak and disturbed. Does any one have the idea as to what could be the problem. Tata dealer asked me to take the vehicle to showroom. But, I may take vehicle after a week or so.[/quote']

Good, my car doesn't have a continous warning system that either ping's or chime's its warning. The i20 there a continous pinging if seat belt's are not worn by the front and rear(!!!) passenger's and Cruze has a novel system where the seat belt chime kick's in when the vehicle touches 20 kmph.