swiftvxi06

Maruti's new MPV to be priced at Rs.4 Lakhs

if the car gets a diesel variant there is no doubt but the car will be very succesfull becoause at a price tag of 4 lacs who would pay 8 lacs for a xylo or an innova if the space is the same!!

Looks gorgeous compared to the Versa, probably they can use the same engine of the SX4, I think it'll sell even in petrol form, with limited appeal. I think Suzuki must get it's own diesel engines like Hyundai in order to really rock. Just imagine how the SX 4 would sell with a diesel heart and a diesel hearted MPV would be appeal to our diesel hungry janta.

if the car gets a diesel variant there is no doubt but the car will be very succesfull becoause at a price tag of 4 lacs who would pay 8 lacs for a xylo or an innova if the space is the same!!

I think LPG may be the best solution for a big petrol MPV to give a semblence of economy. Like the Wagon Duo they must offer all the MPV's with LPG, what say?

Sorry to disappoint everyone. It's just a face-lifted Versa with a new engine that is coming. the other MPV is only a concept at the moment and wil take a minimum of 14 months to put into production.

Sorry to disappoint everyone. It's just a face-lifted Versa with a new engine that is coming. the other MPV is only a concept at the moment and wil take a minimum of 14 months to put into production.

I was thinking this too good van to fall into the Rs. 4 lakh bracket. So what if its petrol there always LPG, I prefer LPG coz it combines petrol comfort and economy.

@Sandy: "I dont like the design. peculier boxy design. diesel or lpg could be the good option." Unquote. MPV's can't escape the boxy design, or the windshield will have to be raked steeply to give it a flourish at the cost of interior space.Durango Dude2009-12-05 08:21:23