kasperrmat

CONFUSED IN SELECTING BIKES.?

Hi all Bike lovers,

I am planning to purchase a bike for me with price up to rs 50,000/-.with good performance,milage ,looks .

I short listed the following bikes....but confused to select among them..

1)Bajaj XCD 135 dtsis(i liked the look and the features but do not have
first hand info about the practical things like milage,comfortness and
longevity(as most say that bajaj bikes wonot fare well after 2 years)

2)Passion pro.

3)Tvs flame.

4)honda shine.

I request all of you to share your first hand expiriance with above bikes and enlighten me to pick up a bike.

Thanks in Advance,
kasperr

My Choice is the Passion without any doubt. Its a Hero Honda, so Its a perfect blend of economy and comfort with a decent amount of power involved. And of course, unmatched reliability.

Wait for the Pulsar 135 that is just around the corner! It will be the segment best I guess..So wait for that..Else it should be the XCD DTS-Si. I found this bike particularly good after a test-drive. Its super stylish too. Both these bikes may be outside your budget. So you might need to spend an extra 5-6k.

1)Bajaj XCD 135 dtsis(i liked the look and the features but do not have

first hand info about the practical things like milage' date='comfortness and

longevity(as most say that bajaj bikes wonot fare well after 2 years)[/quote']

If you can not wait and liked it much. Not a bad choice.
Hi all Bike lovers' date='

2)Passion pro.[/quote']

Only 100cc. Looks away some but same 100cc engine is available from HH in cd100 delux. If I will be in place of you in will never waste extra 10k in passion and will go for deluxe.

Tvs flame.

No comments (i do not know anything about this)

honda shine.

Honda Shine: To old task now. How do you remember this bike?  It only Honda on paper but run worst then bajaj/ suzuki max 100 (remember?).

CBF stunner: it is more or less Honda shine (only looks differ).

Finally I will say either go for HH CD deluxe ( best value for money, reliable, good mileage, not bad looks) and if can wait defiantly checkout the coming (perhaps pulsar 135) then decide.

with a budget of 50k ,and of the options u gave, i think tvs flame is good,

I have done the test ride on this bike, and the first impression is smooth engine, a decent commuter bike and has cool digital odometer. i think tvs has launched flame with original two spark plug engine model so i think the mileage will get better but the price will also go a little bit.

about XCD 135 its fit and finish is not great, and with rough use it will not be reliable.

its ur deciosn now

i think the CBF Stunner, Pulsar 135 or CB Twister should be the contenders if you want a sporty commuter bike. Though i would not recommend a Bajaj as their quality isnt that great but you can have a look at that.

Under 50 k price band there are many bikes to be considered, take a test ride of all and then decide, if you look for performance then it should be the Yamaha Gladiator 125cc which gives decent mileage and it looks great now especially in that black and red combination.