sharmil_20

Finally booked Corolla Altis

Hi Sharmil, congrats on booking your new car.

So you will get the delivery around New Year's, that should double the party fun!

Do post pics. & review once the car is with you.

hi everyone.

after waiting for a year and a half i finally booked toyota corolla altis 1.8GL/super white color.

will get the delivery in 12-15 days.

So many of us are mumbaikars in here these days.. Congrats on you buy m8..

Just before you make your final decision, just wanted to let you know - Laura is giving 80 k discount on petrlols... so basicly if u get the car on thane dilivery ( like i am ) your spending 14 lacks ont he laura !!

how much are u paying for altis ?

GL would carry the same price tag may be a few thousand less.

How much discount on the altis? and which dealer??

i bought the car from millenium toyota, initially they were just offering free insurance, but after a talk of about 60 min, finally they offered me a discount of 60k.

hi everyone.

after waiting for a year and a half i finally booked toyota corolla altis 1.8GL/super white color.

Just before you make your final decision' date=' just wanted to let you know - Laura is giving 80 k discount on petrlols... so basicly if u get the car on thane dilivery ( like i am ) your spending 14 lacks ont he laura !!

[/quote']

onroad price for the altis GL model is 13,94,000 & with 60k discount it comes to about 13,34,000.

i m also taking the car on thane delivery i.e without octroi 

hi everyone.

Just before you make your final decision' date=' just wanted to let you know - Laura is giving 80 k discount on petrlols... so basicly if u get the car on thane dilivery ( like i am ) your spending 14 lacks ont he laura !!

[/quote']

onroad price for the altis GL model is 13,94,000 & with 60k discount it comes to about 13,34,000.

Is it legal to take the car octorai less in thane . Do you or your family members have residential proof of mira to Virar place?

Dealers earlier use to register there for some 5k fees but now cars are being caught for wrong or false residential proofs . Best of luck

Is it legal to take the car octorai less in thane . Do you or your family members have residential proof of mira to Virar place?

Dealers earlier use to register there for some 5k fees but now cars are being caught for wrong or false residential proofs . Best of luck

Yes its legal, The dealers will do for you for about 10 k.

Well i have my factory and virar.

Thats what I am saying the dealer used to do it when I went to search the car in June but then the traffic police drive came in and they caught many dealers . The Honda and Hyundai dealer now don't agree with the 10k extra thing. If this is what I would have done then I would repent it . As in my place a cop stopped me to check for licence and registration paper .

My zen is MH 12 originally registered in Pune but then reregistered in Mumbai in 01 itself but at that time RTO had an optional to the owners to change the reg no or just change the registration to mumbai in RC book .We had done the later and now many times cops stop us and we need to show them the RC book.

hi everyone.

[/quote']

the dealer will arrange for it,has asked me to pay 4k more for that if u dnt have the proof