325i

BMW display at Auto Expo

BMW are having a huge stall at the Auto Expo and the following cars are being diplayed

The New BMW Gran Turismo<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The New BMW X1

The New BMW X6 M

The New BMW 760Li

The BMW Z4

The BMW X5

The BMW 3 Series

The BMW 5 Series

This is turning out to be quite a show!

I hate the Grand turismo it look way wierd .

The x6 is a SAC and I looked it twice and it isn't a looker may be time will make me like it.

Can anyone tell me that all the stalls can be covered in one full day or 2 days . I am visiting it on 8 jan .

WOW!! Cant wait to see the GT' date=' but MOST importantly the X6-M!!! And 760Li means the V12!!! Must be the stall with the most horsepower in that case. [/quote']

Very excited about seeing these cars ? come to N.C.PA or my building basement and see them > Name the car and its there.

@power which building do you stay I will pukka come , I always go and park my i20 on sunday morning at NCPA and see all the rich boy go wild with their sportz cars. India has now many sprotz cars to make a difficult choice.

I really do not think that there is an X6 M in your building buddy. I dont think there is one in India. And I also really doubt that there is a GT. 760Li I have seen on the road. There are two in bombay as of now.

I really do not think that there is an X6 M in your building buddy. I dont think there is one in India. And I also really doubt that there is a GT. 760Li I have seen on the road. There are two in bombay as of now.

Probally the brand new cars launching world wide woud'nt be there but theres a quite a lot. { check out ncpa basement sometime )

Well my friend own The 760 Li for his personal use, Sadly 19 year olds these days are getting such cars. ( His number plates is also 760) Why is mumbai starting to show they money SO MUCH ?

If  any of you know, Few years back there was a blackish silver modified sonata with side skirts and spoiler etc, He is the same friend who owns the 760 in  white.

Power2009-12-16 09:16:27

Probally the brand new cars launching world wide woud'nt be there but theres a quite a lot. { check out ncpa basement sometime )

Well my friend own The 760 Li for his personal use' date=' Sadly 19 year olds these days are getting such cars. ( His number plates is also 760) Why is mumbai starting to show they money SO MUCH ?

If  any of you know, Few years back there was a blackish silver modified sonata with side skirts and spoiler etc, He is the same friend who owns the 760 in  white.

[/quote'] Hii power can u tell me what other  special cars are their in ur building?any exotics?