bluesapphire

VW all set launch the Bugatti in India.

00370_2008_Bugatti_Veyron_16_4.jpg

112_0611_39z+2006_bugatti_veyron+interio

Volkswagen is all set to get one of the worlds fastest machine onto Indian roads with the launch of the Bugatti brand in the country next year. The French company which currently produces only the Veyron was taken over by Volkswagen and the rest as they say is history. The supercar has a record of sorts with 1001hp of power on tap and capability to nudge past 400kmph. As always, nothing in life comes cheap and the Veyron is set to cost a cool Rs. 8 crores thanks to it being imported and the unfavourable EXIM policies. Now only if we have the necessary infrastructure to drive these cars. Wishful thinking, you bet.bluesapphire2009-12-16 10:26:19

There will be buyers for the Bugatti but I suppose they will have to come out on to the roads when the rest of the world is asleep. Otherwise I would hate to imagine what would happen to the car with autorickshaws and errant two wheelers liberally scratching paint and putting dents into an 8 crore car.

May God please save the person who buys this car from errant motorists, bikers, truckers, drivers of all other kind of jugads running on our roads, pedestrians and animals. He may please also be saved from hitting stones and all other kind of 'road decorations' strewn on our roads and also being stuck on top of a speed breaker.

It will be best for him to buy a 'platform type tow truck' and install the car on top of that. He can then sit in the driver's seat of Veyron and truck's driver can drive the truck to the club to showcase the car.

i think that vw has gone CRAZY or perhaps over excited after the great response of their new launching in the fourth coming months.

i mean who could imagine a 1001 bhp monster VEYRON doing 10-20kmph in between the rickshaws and cyclewallas,such a waste of bhp!!!

and afterall seeing a Veyron in such a great road condition is like"A COMPLETE TORTURE TO EYES"smiley18.gif