varunch

Indigo Manza Aura(ABS) - Quadrajet or Swi

Manza looks better, it has powerful engine, interiors are better, much more spacious and comfortable, also there vast improvement in quality both inside out, has better ride and is more VFM. So Manza all the way. Some some new Manza and she looks pretty neat and good especially the pearl white and black. Doesnt looks like streched Vista from side or rear.

Well I dont think that Honda CITY or Hyundai VERNA is the competition for Tata Indigo MANZA. But if we compare it with other cars of entry level sedans including Maruti Suzuki Swift DZIRE, Ford IKON, Ford FIESTA, Fiat LINEA and even Mahindra LOGAN, i think the best value for money will be the MANZA.

As far as looks are concerned it beats all except the Fiat LINEA. Considering the features provided, i cant even think of comparing with any other car, MANZA offers too much than its competitors.

MANZA does alot to please the person inside. The overall brightness of MANZA gives one a pleasant feel. Fabric and textures are nice and give an upmarket feel. It is loaded with a lot of features like hight adjustable driver seat and steering, 2-din music system , blue5 technology which can pair upto 5 phones, steering mounted controls, the central REV indicator (CRI) on the tachometer turns red on hitting a critical RPM, illuminated key hole ring, backseat central armrest, built in mobile charger, USB and AUX IN ports, central keypad to dial through the connected phone,  central multi-information display showing information like fuel consumption, distance-to-empty and ambient temperature readings etc.. You also get ABS and AIRBAGS, first time in a tata passenger car.Though fit and finish tough improved alot but still not upto the mark but the amount of features, comfort and price compensate it all.

Considering the performance, i think the engine is very well tuned. You cannot blame MANZA for not being sporty it is more comfort oriented as many of the buyers in this segment look for comfort. Quadrajet 90 and Saffire 90 are well tuned to give better power and mileage. Ride quality of MANZA is also good as it swallows all the potholes and the bumps on the road. Its only on higher speeds that you feel a bit vertical motion.

Now you all will have to agree that MANZA has class leading space and can challenge ACCORD is this aspect too...  28 degree back seat angle makes if extremely comfortable. Its only when u sit back you realise the roomy cabin of the MANZA. Even if the front seats are way back, you get ample amount of legspace and a good headroom. Comfort is also as good as that of Honda CITY. Even 460L of boot gives you ample amount of space to fit in all your luggage.

Now come to another impotant aspect, the mileage. Tata Motors say that MANZA QUADRAJET90 can give you mileage upto 21kmpl and from saffire90 you can expect it between 13 to 15 kmpl.

Considering the price i.e 4.8L to 6.75L (ex showroom Delhi), I think no other car can offer as much as MANZA. At this price it is the great value for money.