Sign in to follow this  
BKing

TVS 125X

Got some links for the 125X and nice to hear that the 125X is a 33bhp skinny monster!

But i want more specification and pictures of the bike. I have seen small stap sise pics online, but thats doesn't satisfy my urge.

a quote from the above link.

Anyone could pick up one of the special TVS bikes made available here and train on the track for just Rs 500, Venu said, adding that the latest TVS 125X models had been made available for the track. The power is 33 HP and it is fitted with special suspension and monoshock enabling riders to compete at international levels. Of course, the level of the track and the skill of the riders have to be raised even higher to meet exacting global standards and be competitive at that level, Venu added.

A new set of TVS 250FX would soon be made available, being made specially in Europe in association with Engines Engineering, Venu said, adding that four of these special bkes would be brought in from Europe shortly.

what i specifically want to know is if these bikes are a TVS product or if they are being marketed under the TVS brand etc

Where it is manufactured, the engine, suspecnsion, chasis etc

another link

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=2006042200840100.htm&date=2006/04/22/&prd=mp&

from the above link

Presented with a win on a platter, Karan rode a measured race to take the flag. "I kept my cool and did not push too hard. Given that I was riding a TVS-125X, half the power compared to Santhosh's TVS-250X, I had to bide for my time. Even he should not feel bad about my win, for I too have lost to him previously. This is what keeps us ticking on the track," he adds.

so if its the 125X which got 33bhp, does it mean the 250FX for over 65bhp??? smiley5.gif

a picture from the above link, 125X ploughing mudd ....

finally got an image after a thorough google search. pic from purionline.

But still what i can't see is the engine thats said to produce 33bhp. Anyone  info on the specs of the 125X would be very much appreciated.

20071115_150708_tvs125x.jpg

autocarindia2007-11-15 15:07:23

TVS Isotope might not be that alien as the 125X is, Isotope got small coverage in many magazines. Its also a dirt-bike with the intend of buying greater appeal. picture from purionline

20060506_204626_TVS-Isotope-Con.jpg

But a larger tank (16-18 litres would be fine), front & rear wheel flaps etc would be more than welcome. Anyone in here who would be interested in the Isotope, if at all it makes it to the production line?