watilokez

polo or crz?

hello guys.. the fun filled autoexpo 2010 is over and i am sure all of you'll be having much ideas on different cars.. i want to tak your opinion on weathr i should go for VW polo or wait for small honda CRZ?

hello guys.. the fun filled autoexpo 2010 is over and i am sure all of you'll be having much ideas on different cars.. i want?to tak your opinion on weathr i should go for VW polo or wait for?small honda CRZ?

Are you by any chance referring to the Small Car Concept displayed by Honda? because CRZ will be in an altogether different league price wise.

And if you are referring to the Concept car from Honda, it will be going for production sometime in 2011 and this is too early to talk abt it IMHO.

India can't afford a CR-Z, its a hybrid on steroid's. What you saw at the AutoExpo was the Honda New Small Car concept;  if that's what you mean; even that will take atleast 2 years to hit the Indian streets.

Durango Dude2010-01-14 18:11:15

hello guys.. the fun filled autoexpo 2010 is over and i am sure all of you'll be having much ideas on different cars.. i want?to tak your opinion on weathr i should go for VW polo or wait for?small honda CRZ?

Comparing Polo & Punto sport could be wise, CRZ....... Oh No..

Even Honda doesn't know when it will reach Indian shore, if you really want to buy a decent premium hatch in 2010, go for     Polo, also do consider Punto sport

hello guys.. the fun filled autoexpo 2010 is over and i am sure all of you'll be having much ideas on different cars.. i want to tak your opinion on weathr i should go for VW polo or wait for small honda CRZ?

Are you by any chance referring to the Small Car Concept displayed by Honda? because CRZ will be in an altogether different league price wise.

And if you are referring to the Concept car from Honda' date=' it will be going for production sometime in 2011 and this is too early to talk abt it IMHO.[/quote']

The CRZ  has been launched in the USA at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.