Power

Bought new skoda laura 1.9 TDI !

Hey guys, i guess you all know me, So glad to see aci finally back up.. ( so annoying using other car forums.. Aci is the best )

After so many months of discussions, From Altis to civic to jetta to cruze and then finally i bought the laura.. I bought the 1.9 tdi ambience AT - in which i put leather seats, wooden pannel, xenon lights and a gps media system..

The colours is  cappuccino beige

I booked the car on 12 december 2009, and recieved dilivery on 21st january 2010. ( Skoda annoyed me a bit on the dilivery schedule )

Its a wonderfull car, a pure beauty mean machine smiley4.gif 

What should i know for a new car performance, like should i not drive above 60 km for the first 1000 km ? so more tips please. What fuel should i use.. Normal diesel or high octaine ?

Thank you all for your support, help and timesmiley4.gif

I will continue to share my experiences..

I will post pics by today evening.

Power2010-01-23 08:44:16

Congrats power on your Laura. So is this your personal car or father's?

Also i think you booked Black color, right?

So what are the features in Ambiente model and whats the OTR price?

Waiting for some pics and reviews.

Congrats power on your Laura. So is this your personal car or father's?
Also i think you booked Black color' date=' right?
So what are the features in Ambiente model and whats the OTR price?
Waiting for some pics and reviews.[/quote']

Its for both of us, ( its only me and my dad in the family, he barely drives.. he mostly driven by a chaffeur )

I really wanted black, but some superstitious reasons he went against black. anyway i happy with colour i got smiley1.gif

I got it for about  16 lacks on road.

Congrat's, now you really have the Power. Did you get any celebratory discount, (it was there in the paper's 2 day's ago)? The 1.9 TDI with the DSG gearbox is perfect. Post some pic's of the car and interior's. How much on road? And how much for the mod's?

Congrat's' date=' now you really have the Power. Did you get any celebratory discount, (it was there in the paper's 2 day's ago)? The 1.9 TDI with the DSG gearbox is perfect. Post some pic's of the car and interior's. How much on road? And how much for the mod's? [/quote']

Yes i did get a discount, it was un-official discount for 40 k and 26% on ascessories So yea i got a good deal. I got triptronic! I have pictures on my mobile.. How do i upload them ?

It costed me about 16 lacks.

Mumbai taxes are high, you all know.

XenonsP4 is for around 19k. You should put them, it makes  the car look much better.. my friend told me when he saw my car from far, he thought it was beemer..

Congrats Power for buying the New Laura 2010.

Drive between 60-80kmph during first 1000kms &

Use Normal Diesel fuel only till 4-5k kms as it will also help you to check your car for its actual quality for Indian conditions.

And Please note, The Diesel Quality is rated by its Cetane number not by the Octane number, the latter is usually used for Petrol rating only.....

XenonsP4 is for around 19k. You should put them' date=' it makes? the car look much better.. my friend told me when he saw my car from far, he thought it was beemer..[/quote'] So is there any particular brand for those Xenon or you got from dealer, also are these road legal.