Kaus

Buying Ritz - ZXI

Hi,

Thank you to all of you for your reviews, it helped me finalize my first car...Ritz (zxi) smiley1.gif was keen on i10 too but with the K12 series engine and BS IV emission compliant felt Ritz is the better bet than the i10 on the top end version also was used to driving my bro's car SX4 so felt comfortable with Maruti.  Can you please help me out in knowing if any discounts are been provided on this top end version as the dealers in Navi Mumbai are not providing any discounts..smiley6.gif

Do let me know your suggestions / feedback or have any tips for me to know my car better.  

Thanks again...this forum indeed is helpful....keep up the good work !!!

Cheers,

Kaus 

@Kaushik

Ritz zxi is a very good choice and i believe you will have a trouble free experience with it. The engine is awesome and with Maruti's good service and cheap parts it will double your joys.

No official discount has yet been announced but check out certain good dealers to have an idea of who will give you the maximum dealers discount. People from and around Mumbai can help you more on this.

Read the owners manual very carefully once or twice to help yourself in knowing all functions carefully rather than trying something unknown. Select the colour that suits you best. Check the vehicle documents carefully and make sure all needed paper works are done.

Do not forget to write your experience with the dealer and story the process. Do post some pics along with that.

Last but not the least, welcome to the forum and have a wonderful stay with us. Go through the Announcement sections too.smiley1.gif

I suggest you to go for the diesel version.. Ritz VDI. It has more discounts than Ritz petrol..Go for the optional ABS also..it will save your life..

I guess he wants it Petrol. So decided to go for the Ritz petrol. He chose Zxi which is the highest variant with ABS airbags and other goodies.

Hi Kaus, welcome to the forum.

Great that you went through the reviews & must say that you have made the right decision by choosing the Ritz.

If the K-series engine excites you, might as well check the new Swift with K-series motor(same as Ritz). That would be beauty with brains.

I guess Maruti is offering some schemes/discounts on Ritz, actually Im sure they exist on the diesel variant but will have to confirm about the Petrol.

@ Subhadeep...you are rite...will see to it that i do read the manual and have my papers in order,also will pen down my experience and have the pic's posted once i have my car. Appreciate your assistance...smiley1.gif 

@ Krish,

Thanks for the feedback...as sb-alto pointed out i was looking for a petrol variant and the ZXI version includes all the goodies except the climate control...think they should have included it for the price they are asking me to pay....smiley24.gif but yes that's not stoping me from buying the car though.

Cheers,

Kaus

I bought a Ritz ZXI in September. Its a great car and real fun to drive. The car really likes to be revved. You will also get a blue dashboard with certain colours.

I liked the music system a lot. The FM signals get picked even far outside the city limits.

Thanks BornFree....will td the K-series Swift...the only worry here would be the cost factor...not sure how much more will i have to shell out for the top variant....let me see....will get back with my experience.

Cheers,

Kaus