creativebala

Discovery Turbo- 24/7 Auto Channel now in India

Hey Cyrus' date=' don't you need to earn your living like us!!?? smiley17.gif [/quote']

He's born with a silver spoon & doesn't enjoy living like lesser mortals!smiley4.gif
BornFree2010-01-28 11:21:27

Here is some additional Info:

This channel is available on TataSky as part of the COSMOS add on pack which costs Rs45 per month. Other channels in this pack are movie channels (WB, MGM, TCM, NDTV Luminere). There is also another channel Discovery Science which is also very good.

What i understand is that this is currently exclusive to Tata Sky only. Will be available on other platforms after this exclusive period is over.

I am getting it on Tata Sky in my package and watched it for 45 mins last night. There was a program going on about how a Bangladeshi and an English convert a scrapped car into a show car for the Dhaka motor show. It was entertaining!

I am getting it on Tata Sky in my package and watched it for 45 mins last night. There was a program going on about how a Bangladeshi and an English convert a scrapped car into a show car for the Dhaka motor show. It was entertaining!

yes, that is the one i like!

the show's name is Chop Shop!

Have seen that show on travel & living the guys name was dipu & at the univeling the crowd goes crazy it was very entertaining to see a brit guy & bangladeshi guy workng together

same show everybody is talking about!

its name is chop shop

Very great to note that there is a 24-hour channel dedicated to automobiles.  I enjoyed watching 'Wheeler Dealers', 'Wrecks to Riches', etc. from the past two days.  I have already added this channel in my favourites list.  I think, I am getting addicted to Discovery Turbo in addition to news and business channels.