Ashish Makharia

Quality Of Brand New Skoda Superb

Very sorry for what has happen to You Ashish,

You are on a right place here, our mods have a HELPLINE no that could help or they will help you in some other way.

OT- You have umpteen no of users, so don't feel lonely. Its been very common with Skoda users. So you are an "Yet another Victim of Skoda". We all wish, this list to come down, but Skoda doesn't wish so. Whats the use of making good cars and giving no support, Skoda is thinking Indian customers are grocery or vegetable buyers, who never care about customer after the purchase is over.

There are more than a sprinkling of client's who have been taken for a ride by Skoda, still they continue to sell and grow in the Indian market. And also Auto mag's continue to give them pride of place in their annual award's. They have just sold say 13000 pieces this year and they are unable to service even that properly, just imagine what would happen to them if they did the number's Maruti and Hyundai do? I wish Skoda retains it's premium status and doesn't entice us with any discount's...coz most of us wouldn't be able to maintain this "airavath"<white elephant>.

Durango Dude2010-01-30 16:34:57

Sorry to hear that. Its a shame how manufacturer like skoda roll out cars from the plant without proper test and inspections. A superb is supposed to be one of the best luxury cars within 30lakhs and i do not understand how such improper cars are manufactured?

I hope ACI helpline will definitely look after this problem and do the needful. Meantime you also keep in touch with dealer and company to get a replacement. From the problems you reported it seems that it is a major fault and not to be taken lightly.

Felt really bad after reading the incident.....

What an apathy????

It's high time that Skoda India should be booked for harassing customers like anything. They have taken indian market and it's consumers lightly and should pay a price for the same....

I think every such customer of Skoda should form a community, and collectively file a case of fraud and sub-standard supply of goods under a highly reputed and treasured brand name.

hey friend , first things first take an extended warrenty.

Since they are not interested to answer most of your queries make them answer it the hard way , send a notice throw your lawyer asking them reasons for the points u have listed, failing to which u can move to court , they will have no other choice but to reply to you and once they do u have a letter as a proof to fight the battle furthur.

Again a mess up by Skoda and this time its a D segment car.The BMW, Honda Accord and the Merc C Class compete with this car.

Feel sorry Ashish Makharia about the car. I think you can also contact the company bosses and give them some time to clean up the act. Send them registered A/D letters and also mails with records in a file created for the purpose. If  they do not react or do something good, lawyers are always there to fight it out in a consumer forum. I also feel they need some adverse press and electronic media publicity.

Do not take the thing lightly and please deal with them sternly.