• Hindustan Motors
    • Honda
    • Hyundai
    • Mahindra
    • Maruti-Suzuki
    • Skoda
    • Tata
    • Toyota

All the above company stands for the major chunk in terms of sales. But it's the A.S.S which determines a Winner. We've seen good products fall due to bad A.S.S. Vote the company Which you think is the best amongst these.

@CB

I don't see why you had to put up a picture of SRV with your post.

Anyways, getting back to the topic, 20 years of MS experience was never bad, so would go for Maruti. Toyota is also very good, but as it is only one choice, and the large network I would go with MS.

Honda's A.S.S is also supposed to be good and so is Hyundai, but as it is I have just had service experience with Honda, and none at all with Hyundai so cant comment much on them.

Maruti Suzuki for sure. It's a no brainer. They do everything possible to keep their customer happy. Never will you find a dissatisfied Maruti Suzuki owner. And moreover, their service network is HUGE! No doubt about it, MSIL has the best A.S.S here.

I cannot support MS since their ASS once would only replace a dead alternator under warranty, util I complained to the Company. Also they messed up my Esteem leaving spanners on the air cleaner, which dented to bonnet.

Hyundai are very good, only I wish they do things a bit faster. Whole day for routine service is too much! I hear Toyota Expres takes one hour,

Voted for MS, no doubt about it! I have been to service centers of most manufacturers including Honda & Toyota which are supposed to be the best.

MS scores big time in the shear no. of service centers & availability of spares from outside. If one is not happy at one workshop, there's a choice to choose any other. While in case of other manufacturers, one is stuck with 1 or at the most 2 workshops.

That said, I do agree that MS service standards are not the best & need improvement.

Many here have praised Hyundai, but could they tell me whether Hyundai offers the option of purchasing spares from outside? I don't think so!

I think Skoda, Fiat, Tata, Ford do not stand a chance in this poll. Its between MS & Hyundai mainly.

We are(our family) using the Maruti cars from last 13 years(M800 earlier & now Alto from 2005 onwards) & we are very much satisfied with the Service they provides.

But don't know about the others companies A.S.S. though.

But after reading the threads here about the Fiat strongly improving for it have really created a Good Image for them in my mind.

And one thing i want to share is, 'It doesn't matters much is that which company has more number of Service Centres but what really matters is that What's the Quality of the Service they actually provides.'

Fiat seems to be following this Mantra. 

And one thing i want to share is' date=' 'It doesn't matters much is that which company has more number of Service Centres but what really matters is that What's the Quality of the Service they actually provides.[/quote']

As a matter of fact, it does! Imagine Company A has 1 dealer & Company "B" has 3. Now, lets suppose "A" is not satisfactory due to M.D/GM not functioning properly. While "B" also has one same dealer(the bad one) as "A" but has another 2nd dealer, who goes about his duties the right way. So, the consumers having "B" products have a choice & are happier!

This is through self-experience, I often felt stuck with Honda & Toyota's single dealers in town but was happier with Maruti's plenty.

I often felt stuck with Honda & Toyota's single dealers in town but was happier with Maruti's plenty.

Agreed BF but not fully,

Due to their Monoply, they always take the full advantage of this.

They always think that the Customer has no option to go other than them.

But not every Dealership/Auth. Service Centre have this type of thinking,

e.g: Everybody here have heard of 'The Dada Motors' Dealership, Ludhaina(the max no. of Safari seller Dealership in India) From past few Decades they are the Exclusive dealer of TATA in that 60kms Zone/Reigon, but till date i haven't heard a single complaint against them regarding the Service(A.S.S) they provides, even the owners who purchased their cars from other dealers also get their cars serviced at that place.

Even now their promotional slogan is 'Bulding Relationship through Service'.

Even their New Honda Dealership have same Good reputation for this in the reigon.

So, this is the Actual reason for posting that slogan- It doesn't..........provides

MS multiple service centers help a lot. They have a ASS grading system and better a SC performs, more chance of getting a escalation in Rank. The smaller service station provide better service than dealer service centers. So a sense of competition prevails, which is good. I never had any issues with Maruti Service and the MS Alto. 

For my old Premier Padmini BE Deluxe, I always used to go to my friend's garage. He is the best.

I used to take my two Maruti cars (Omni E8 and Esteem VX) also to the same garage. He is the best.

I am extremely unhappy with Maruti (Dealer as well as ASS). They just do not know how to do a good job. This is based strictly on my 14 years of ownership of their cars.

I am happy with M&M's Dealer service, so far, for my Xylo (first birth day on 14.02.2010). Their service is relatively better and well organized.

I do not know much about other brands.

Dear DD, its like this, any body is down has all the chance of going up but who is up to the ladder has all the chance that is being pull down.

Therefore if Fiat is trying their best, please applaud for that.

I agree with BornFree. Fiat having risen from the bottom of the rung to where they are now is the main reason for them getting these meny votes. But I still give more emphasis and weight to the consistency of Hyundai and MS.

Even though FIat is improving, I feel Fiat needs to open up dedicated service centres, if not showrooms. Tata's dealers are keen on selling Tata cars rather than Fiats. Its good to see FIat rising up the ranks though.

For me its got to be Maruti. Few niggles here and there but then, all is well