amaan1994

CB Twister or Pulsar 135 LS?

Hey everyone, my brother has been planning to buy a bike for quite some time now. He's a newbie and this will be his first bike. He wants a stylish and slightly powerful bike, but wants it to be light, as he fears heavier ones. (It happens all the time with people learning to ride). I finally suggested that he either choose between the upcoming Honda CB Twister or the newly launched Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS (as i will take that bike from him when i turn 18, so i opted for bikes of my choice smiley4.gif ). But then even i am foxed. Can't decide on which one of the two is better. What do i do? Please pour in your experiences and suggestions! And also, is the CB Twister now on sale?

But i am a little perplexed about TVS's aftersales service and customer support. Are you sure the Flame will be a good buy? And also, power should be acceptable, as it will be used only for short city hops. Is the Stunner enough for that?

If you like the looks of the pulsar 135 LS go for it. It's light, zippy and tech-laden. If you don't, Gladiator is a good buy. It's got a good smooth engine,handling is good, and going by FZ and R15, good stopping power too.

If power is a little on the lower side, i wouldn't mind, but street presence is something that the bike should have in plenty. And that's what i think the Pulsar 135 LS lacks. I saw an LS a couple of days ago, and it looked pretty small. What do you say guys?

For the CB Twister Honda is claiming a 70+ kmpl mileage figure for city driving.

Go for it if the performance doesn't really matters much to you & as a Honda product it'll really excel on the Refinement & NVH fronts.

But if you want a Performance buster Bike then go for the Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS.

Anyhow, If only Mileage will be your only Concern, just blindly go for the Discover 100, nothing comes close to it-"Explore India in 1 litre of Petrol"