rssh

Which is most confusing when Buying Car!!

Which parameter is most confusing when buying a car?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which parameter is most confusing when buying a car?

yup color for me too and its like you love 2- 3 colors in a sigle car and very confused about which one looks good !

But to me the White color and the phased out Mint Frappe color was best suited for the Swift,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Well its nice to see that many have colour confusion and rarely other as ACI helps us to get the right car but it would be nice if they tell us which colour looks good smiley36.gif

Dude the Liking of colors depend from person to person , so i like the White and Red to Swift and you may like Blue and Red , and another guy may like Another color like black and now who has the right to tell ? for Me WHITE looks good on the Swift , can i argue this with someone who likes Blue ??? soo its left to them to deicide we can  only give our suggestions,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

the colour has to be the most confusing thing.... the problem is, you decide one or two colours that you like and someone else tells you that some other color is good or that colour is too common or something like that... in the end you cant decide what color to take

i think it had to be specified if the difficulty in choosing a model was from a single brand.

atleat for me colour has not been a confusing part when choosing a vehicle. The most confusing has been the Value-for-money stuff among different models (from the same brand or from two different brands).