ninad

shine 58K ??

hi

i have decided to buy 125cc bike and its shine i was expecting its cost wud be around 56.5 K but i came to know that its costing 58K ? is it really that costly ??

i am from mumbai. please answer cos i m gonna book bike in 2-3 days ...

recheck rates again.................

shine has 4 models......basic model with wire wheels to top of line model with disc, alloy self start. my friend in UP bought it for 52 (top end model)a fortnight back.

i have driven shine extensively and it is a wonderful bike. better to go for disc brake as it is awsome.

only shortcoming according to me is it has only a 4 speed gearbox. with such a beautiful engine, a 5 speed gearbox was required.

this may help you http://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/shine/prices/default.asp?StateID=24#sel

this price is for drum - alloy- self model and price list on honda site looks quite old coz i asked in honda showroom where i was told price 54.6 + 2.5K for accessories.

2.5 k for accesories is rubbish. cost of esssential accesories are(15 day back paid this much)

crash bar 400

no plate 80+50

seat cover.if u want 150

ask dealer for detailes of accesories.