BKing

Scooters, Scooterettes & Step-Thrus....

Since there is no thread dedicated to scooters, scooterettes & step-thrus....I am starting a dedicated thread so that anything related to these can be discussed, be it Indian or the ones that many of you would love to see in India.

The thread is also meant to avoid many threads popping up on the same topic due to lack of a dedicated thread. I hope forum moderators find it ok.

Also, it would have been good if the post count per page is increased to 20 or 25. That was a page won't get exhausted so quickly.

oooop sorry if you misunderstood me, I do not want the Suzuki Access thread to be merged with this one, but rather wanted my posts on Yamaha Vino125 to be moved from the Suzuki Access thread.

Suzuki Access is a new product launch, so a dedicated thread is not out of place. But what i meant with this thread was to have a space for posting any news & views on scooters, scooterettes & step-thrus.

Where are the scooterettes from Bajaj? The Sunny & Spirit have disappeared from showrooms. TVS has now got a free run all over the marketplace for scooterettes. The scooters like the Bajaj Kristal are turning up in new avatars with DTSi technology, but these aren't going places.They're shoddily built and rattle and roll after a few years.then comes a newer model with a totally new name.

Yeah, the i havn't seen many Kristals on the road either. Maybe the extra intelligence that Bajaj gave it have meant the Kristals are not only avoiding the crows from shi**** on it, but also the customers from putting there heavy a*se on them. smiley2.gif

My wait is now for the Bajaj's Blade, hope atleast they do it properly. If that also gets messd up there is no sight of any Good scooters in the near future smiley6.gif

What do you think Bajaj is going to launch it? Any possiblity of them launching it during AutoExpo2008 or just before that? 

Dear B King  Bajaj Auto had put up the Blade  at the 2007 Expo. I am not aware of their 2008 strategy. They may of course do a facelift and showcase it again this time in 2008. I have sighted a new red Kristal parked in a lot. The fit and finish is no better than its earlier avatars. The DTSi technology is new.But given the Hondas and Suzukis it may be a non-starter.