1. 1. Which is the best smartphone?

• Google Nexus One
    • HTC Legend
    • HTC HD2
    • Motorola Milestone
    • Blackberry Bold 2
    • Apple iPhone
    • Nokia E72

I feel the Nokia N8 is a very under rated phone, have had it now for a month almost and it's working just fine. Camera is awesome. It's hardware is built tough, no plastic flimsy build here, anodized aluminium casing and scratch proof gorilla glass and Amoled screen. I feel it's not that "fashionable" as an Android or iPhone, but has features to shame them both. 

Todays Smartphone fight it out on:

1. User interface: iphone tops it.

2. Surfing on the move: iphone tops it again.

3. E-mails on the move: BB tops it.

4. Apps: iphone tops it.

What we all are forgetting for a fact is that iphone/BB are the fire-starters in this category & please Nokia has to work for another half a decade to come even close to its nearest rival in the smartphone category. In last two years Nokia's MS(Market Share) because of its novice attitude towards Smartphone technology has dropped to 28% worldwide. In India local brands like MM (Micromax) & Lava's of the world are beating black & blue out of it.

I feel the Nokia N8 is a very under rated phone' date=' have had it now for a month almost and it's working just fine. Camera is awesome. It's hardware is built tough, no plastic flimsy build here, anodized aluminium casing and scratch proof gorilla glass and Amoled screen. I feel it's not that "fashionable" as an Android or iPhone, but has features to shame them both.

[/quote']

Dont want to bash it more. RIP. Love to see Android kicking the Apple out of the game at an unprecedented rate.

For me the best Smartphone is Samsung Wave as it as all the features at an affordable price.But wave was  replaced by Wave 2 ,which also I recommend as it has good features though Wave is much better.

Now Google wants to fix the android owners.Started tor estrict somefacilities to custom ROM users, also heard that Gingerbread may try to lock out rooting.