mndvishnu

Gearless Scooters

Which gearless scooter you liked the most?? overall!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which gearless scooter you liked the most?? overall!

Honda Active for me, reason being

Instant start from dead (actually Honda researched it for India and made it.Well done job!) You won't find any other gearless scooter with that kind of Instant response like that of Activa. Its just meant for that instant pickup and it won't keep pace with others in a long run and gets exhausted. A very well though out transmission, as it does help in lowering the fuel wastage during start-stop city driving, where we usually open throttle a bit hard.

Things I don't like being the very still suspension which doesn't give confidence and will get you loose you balance in soft surface. Atleast thats been my case, I felt only a heavy mass rider can only make that suspension to work.

Dio looks better that Activa, but it got lots of body joints and have foind it getting loose on many. So overall the best gearless is definetely the Honda Activa.

Any of you got feedback of the HH ?? It is cute.

oooops, sorry the poll was which gearles scooter i liked most.??..,,and not the best gearless scooter now?

In that case, nothing beats the original Kinetic Honda. Only a real bad rider will ever fall from that Scooter. It was such a damn good stuff.

smiley20.gif

well.......how many of you who have voted for ACCESS have actually driven it?

Hahaha but it really loooks good and I have trust and faith in suzuki , the styling to was better , that made me vote for it , though personally not driven Access

Cheers

i_see,

yeah damn right. also, the poll is which is the Best gearless scooter that the voters have had/driven. So definetely Access geting quite a lot of votes is bit of surprice.

mndvishnu,

not putting the Kinetic Honda DX (?), the original 2-stroke gearless scooter that completely changed the gearless scene in India is very much dissapointing. I have not yet voted, my vote goes to Kinetic Honda.

i_see' date='

yeah damn right. also, the poll is which is the Best gearless scooter that the voters have had/driven. So definetely Access geting quite a lot of votes is bit of surprice.

mndvishnu,

not putting the Kinetic Honda DX (?), the original 2-stroke gearless scooter that completely changed the gearless scene in India is very much dissapointing. I have not yet voted, my vote goes to Kinetic Honda.
[/quote']

Dude i forgot some to put in the voting list , Some such as Hero Honda Pleasure , bajaj Krystal and wave and kinetic , very sorry about this,

Cheerssmiley20.gif