CYRUS43

Past v/s Present

The E30 is an icon of a whole generation and more. We at ACI have unimaginable respect for the car and everytime we get a drive in one, we come out with grins from ear to ear.

lamprediv12.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ferrari599gtbengine.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry, am cheating a bit, but just look at the old Ferrari V12. Velocity stacks on the carbs, four coils, massive distributors and those snaking white exhausts with no silencers or cans. !!! the 330 p4 and the Lampredi V12 is a work of art. The new 599GTB is sexy too; but next to the 330 - it looks as nice as a fridge.

That first picture is not an engine, it is a work of art. I f I had one, I would encase it in glass and place it in my bedroom. IT is the stuff fantasies are made of!! smiley2.gif

Talking about Ferraris' date=' Present and the Past of the California. The old one just looks miles ahead in terms of sheer beauty!

20100505_141151_Desktop_00001.jpg[/quote']

Ok! I say, we have a winner. The old and the new have nothing in common but are both simply stunning. The old one certainly is the prettier one.

@Cyrus How much would one of these classic beauties(decent condition) cost in todays world?