creativebala

Pray for my mom, friends

My mom met with an accident last sunday near Madurai while coming alone in bus.

She got her

right hand bone (above elbow) broken into 3 piece

a hit in her kidney, got swollen( got infected)

severe stomach pain

Some hit in Kaleeral (I don't know what they call in English for this)

Since she had Sugar, she has not been operated still, its been really sad to see my mom crying.

Now the first operation is going to take place for Kaleeral in an hour at Parvathy Ortho Chromepet . Pray for my mom friends.
creativebala2010-05-06 14:04:52

Sad to learn that CB.

Take good care of her & may she get well soon.

Fractures would be taken care off, kidney infection is a greater concern.

CB very sad to hear about it. We all at ACI forum join hands and pray for her quick recovery and for her getting back to normal health.

Do give her all the moral support at this juncture and try to be with her always.

Very sad to hear that. I will definitely pray for her fast recovery and I believe she will be fine soon.

And yes, make sure you and your family members provide moral support. It is very important.

Thanks for all your prayers friends.

Last Night's operation got cancelled.

There was some blood clots in kidney 'n Liver, which were removed yesterday thro' some injection. Now she is in ICU to closely monitor. Doctors are saying, those (Kidney & Liver) damages are likely to get cured by medicines. Even the bleeding seemed to be stopped. Thank god for this. Seems all our prayers are taken care of.

After some days of close monitoring of those 2, and with satisfied performance, her hand will be operated. Today morning, she felt some relief in her stomach pain (Liver & Kidney pain)

I join all other in offering my prayers and good wishes for her. Since there was bruising in the kidney (and liver) what has happened is not that unusual. Good that the haemorrhage has stopped. Medicines should take care f the infection and inflammation. 

dont worry bala everything will be fine. i will pray for ur mother's total recovery.my gf also met with an accident yesterday while she has driving her i10 back from college thanks to an ***** auto driver coming from the wrong side and hit her i10. she suffered minor injuries but now she is saying that her right side of the body is paining. she is under observation at apollo kolkata..

Your mom will in my prayers now and she should recover well and fast with all our wishes.

Just don't feel panicky in this situation, just calmness will be the way out!

Just read this thread now bala & felt very sad to hear your Mom's ill/critical condition.

Just wanna pray to God for her Proper Treatment & Speedy recovery.

May God bless you both..

@swiftvxi06,

Praying for your happiness too, dude.. 
dr_nishu2010-05-07 13:46:23