creativebala

Pray for my mom, friends

Once again thank you guys for all your prayers.

Today the haemoglobin content went down to the level of 5.6.

Got 3 units of blood O+ from a blood bank. Its there with the clinic. They will transfuse the blood to an extend, if the haemoglobin still comes down, might result in an operation in stomach. Let me wish the haemoglobin level stabilizes.

@SwiftVXi

My prayers for your GF dude. Wish she recovers at the earliest.

How is she now dude?

CB, Praying for your dear mother and wishing her a speedy recovery. I am sure she will come out of danger soon and bounce back to good health

Hi bala, how is your mom now? my gf today going ct scan tests in order to find out any internal injury in her body.. after her body ache, her head has started paining.. i hope she recovers ASAP. We caught hold of the auto driver who actually went away after hitting her car. we handed him over to the police and the owner of the autorickshaw was taken by police for questioning becoz the auto doesnt have proper registration papers, it was plying in an illegal and different route and the best part, the auto driver doesnt have a proper license. it seems the accident has opened a can of worms..meanwhile her i10 is in the hyundai servicing centre. just a month old red 1.2litre sportz variant car.. the cars front bumper needs replacement along with bonnet whose alignment has twisted under the impact. luckily the engine is fine and running perfectly.It also showcases the quality cars hyundai makes. will provide more update on her part..

Friends, Once again thanks for all your prayers. Mom is quiet good now.

Today she is out of ICU, blood Haemoglobin count got better than 10. Probably after 2 more days of observation, her hand will be operated.

@SwiftVxi

How is your gf dude, check that scan thorougly and if needed, take her to some physiotherapist and make her bounce back at the earliest. Wish her speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about this.  I pray to god that everything is normal and your friends mom get well soon.

Any consultation or help required please PM me then I can give the contact numbers of my Doctor Friends with whom you or your friend can consult them.

Thanks guys for all support and prayers. CT scan showed no brain clot or any internal haemorrage.But she needs to consult a physiotherapist as her pain in body is not showing signs of improvement. Dr_nishu please advice..But she is in a trauma till now regarding the accident.

CB its soothing to know that she is responding well to the treatment.Again wish your mother a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys for all support and prayers. CT scan showed no brain clot or any internal haemorrage.But she needs to consult a physiotherapist as her pain in body is not showing signs of improvement. Dr_nishu please advice..But she is in a trauma till now regarding the accident.

swiftvxi Wish your gf a speedy recovery. Again soothing to know that there's no internal brain injury.

Thanks a lot brothers for your confidence inspiring words.. Yesterday the visiting doc told that she needs to consult a psychologist in order to heal her from the shock. wats ur say on this? i think it would help her lead a perfect life.Yesterday she slept well but she cried a little. I  told her that i am there for the rest of my life with u so dont be afraid . and there's nothing to afraid.Basically it pains me to see my gf(who is also my fiance) suffering like this in front of my eyes!! and i cant help her out of this trauma apart from supporting her from outside.Guys i am not happy with the events that is happeneing right now but i am showing that i am calm and composed in front of her so that she doesnt loose her confidence.I am not feeling well atleast from the mental and emotional side. I hope u all understand.. swiftvxi062010-05-13 06:52:26

That am trying. Yesterday at night we watched a comedy movie in my laptop. I am staying with her in the hospital as the docs told me stay for her own safety and to keep an eye on her behaviour like noticing any peculiarities if any..

Thanks drift. Today i was thinking of watching ChakDe India with her after my office.Dr. nishu should i bring outside food for her? I mean is it advisable? pls reply.  The resident doctor said her diet is normal.

Dr. nishu should i bring outside food for her? I mean is it advisable? pls reply.  The resident doctor said her diet is normal.

Yes you can ...

But its better to give her Light foods, fruits, etc but Its better to avoid too spicy or deep fried foods..

Much better is to provide foods, what she like the most..
dr_nishu2010-05-13 10:04:07