Abhi

What if there were more women drivers?

What if there were more women drivers then men?

WARNING: To all the Women who may find this sexist, I would apologies in advance but I at the same time I insist that the content of this write-up at this forum are neither intended to be sexiest nor are meant to offend you. I have utmost respect for women and consider them to be far superior beings than us men

This write-up is not written to ascertain who drives better; men or women, but it

abhi, please refer to the rules and regulations of posting topics. mods please delete this topic or relocate it under the proper section..This a forum for auto-enthusiasts and not a forum to talk about these kinds of stuffs.

i have also instances to prove that women are also good drivers, at par with male.. atleast they dont honk and race like what men do on the busy streets..So PLZ DONT UNDERESTIMATE THEM. THEY ARE AT PAR WITH MEN..

I  feel that women are better drivers in normal traffic conditions. But men are better in tackling difficult situations like reversing, driving in narrow and busy roads etc. Accidents made by lady drivers are less fatal unless they are drunk.

Here is a video from Youtube about some funny driving scenes by ladies.

@ all  lady drivers : No offence meant.

Fuel wastage would have been reached to the Stratospheric heights, as they always tend to accelerate the Car but usually forgots to release the Clutch..smiley36.gif

Clutch Plates & Car Battery would the most frequent & most needed Spare part of that Scenario.

It really is a pity that this person posts this rubbish in more than one forum. The sad part is that none of the things that he says are even remotely funny.

Yeah, I also agree with the other posters.

It doesn't mean that, we, women, are not good with driving.

Though we are "too" slow with driving, I believe it is better than men racing on the road.

HA! I have a particular painful experience of so called women drivers.

This woman is entering the parking lot of our office building and I am waiting behind for her to take what ever decision she had mulling in her mind. Mind you she has a brand new Punto with reversing proximity sensors.

So she looks back to her right and fails to check her left rear and the proximity sensor on board and KO's in to the front bumper of my CS.

God!!! smiley7.gif women drivers BAN THEM! My wife is wise she knows her limits hence does not veture behind the wheel!! smiley4.gifanijog2010-05-24 14:05:04

hey u forgot to mention the dents on the cars of a women driver

they sure don't get caught by traffic cops smiley2.gif

plus i have repect for them some women drivers i know drive defensively. Have to learn to be patient while driving from them.

And yes some i know are not that slow , particulary this female who rides a CRB 600 during weekends and an Accord V6 for work, and she ain't a defensive driver smiley36.gif