TheBull

Auto Transmission - LPG/CNG combo!

Yes i had converted my corolla AT into CNG , i had an electronic kit so impact on packup was negligible. If you are converting a less powered AT car into CNG u should have a electronic kit if it is MFI or a Booster.

Had done 60,000km on the corolla with CNG and it didn't give any touble. Be sure to top-up engine oil in every 4000 - 5000 km with CNG engine oils.

As for FE is concerned with a fill-up of Rs 210 i use to go 115-120 km with A/C all time in Mumbai traffic.

Next will be a Civic or Maybe a New altis CNG
sarabjeet2010-05-24 10:30:13

If you are converting a less powered AT car into CNG u should have a electronic kit if it is MFI or a Booster.

[/quote']
Thanks for response. I am planning to convert i10 AT to CNG, any suggestions?

it is Kappa engine right ? it should be no problem go for electronic kit and if u feel lack in power which i don't think should be an issue , then opt for a booster.

is your car in warrenty period ?

it is Kappa engine right ? it should be no problem go for electronic kit and if u feel lack in power which i don't think should be an issue ' date=' then opt for a booster.

is your car in warrenty period ?

[/quote'] It is just one month old :)

Hi Guys

I am new to Auto car.

I own a Maruti Esteem VXi model. a few days back i fitted it with CNG, the car was running fine in the initial but now it has started giving problems.

the car has started getting heat up if u run it on A/C and the A/C also trips. My average running for the day is 120 kms, there is no problem with the pick up or so and it smoothly touches 140k.

I any one has any suggestion or are facing the same kind of problem, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys

I am new to Auto car.

I own a Maruti Esteem VXi model. a few days back i fitted it with CNG' date=' the car was running fine in the initial but now it has started giving problems.

the car has started getting heat up if u run it on A/C and the A/C also trips. My average running for the day is 120 kms, there is no problem with the pick up or so and it smoothly touches 140k.

I any one has any suggestion or are facing the same kind of problem, please advise.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote']

check your radiator coolent , and your engine oil , change to CNG engine oils they keep the engine cool. Esteems are most successful on CNG