Sign in to follow this  
suryahonda4111

Best Car insurance

Hello Friends,

Currently i am running out of my Old Honda City Insurance.(1998 model)

Currently i am having insurance in Reliance and i am not satisfied with their service so i like to change to some other company which provide low premium and good service.

My friends ask me to go for govt insurance companiessmiley32.gif.

So, guys kindly advice on this issue.

I had a good experience with Reliance on my Honda city....I claimed for insurance two times in a year and they processed it fast ...I got my cheque within a month and availed of the free towing service from the break down site till the Garage.Govt Insurance companies are good but the bureaucracy takes its toll when you claim for Insurance and they take their own sweet time to survey and release the payment.

I recommend that you stay with a private firm.  My experience with two state-run firms is not that good.  On the contrary, my dealing with three firms (so far) have been satisfying.  This does not mean that they are bad and these guys are good.  The only differentiating factor is the chap with whom you are dealing.  Irrespective of where he is working (whether it is in private sector or the public sector), an understanding and an informed chap always tries to help you.  On the contrary, an useless guy will never listen, never sympathise with you nor will ever help.  You need to take a chance and count on your stars.

For example, in my 30 years of experience as a Banker, I have seen a lot of instances where state-runs have timely helped a lot of people.  In the last three years, I have also seen some private sector chaps who does not know anything, are not willing to learn, are not putting some basic common sense to practice and are real-duds.

So, speak to a couple of chaps and you know who is better.  Forget about the brand, focus on the fellow.  The marketing guy and his boss sitting in the local office.   

Currently there are many car insurance providers. Both private and government providers have their own advantages. Selecting the right company that would suit your car's need is a confusing and difficult task. In such cases, you can consult any reputed insurance advisory services. GEPL Capital is one such provider. The experts there will help you in selecting the best insurance schemes according to your needs.

All the insurance companies are good its the agents in between that create nuisance. I would advise you to directly contact the insurance company rather than the intermediary agent.

Buying a vehicle shortly and am confused which insurance to go for.

The car dealer is pushing for their own insurance policy , a standard one , his initial estimate was 45K , when i said i will look elsewhere , he cut it down by 40% , around 26K now

Problem : It still is a BASIC INSURANCE POLICY

I need more , the one with B2B (bumper to bumper) protection , i know premium will go up considerably , i am willing to pay that , do suggest a good B2B plan , Zero Depreciation , Accidental Coverage for Driver and passenger along with Hospitalization benefits and Accidental death benefits.

Also suggest Online or Offline, which mode for Insurance buying is better.

Any pointer will be a great help. (Scorpio VLX AT Airbags 2WD)