dr_nishu

Scoop: Skoda Felicia

After losing on an lucrative product like Octavia in the wake of BS-IV norms, Skoda is in dire need of an entry level sedan that will set the cash counters rolling again. Skoda is on the way to launch new sedan that is based on the Volkswagen

The car looks an absolute stunner...engine options also seem to be healthy and at par with competition..

All skoda needs is to improve it's A.S.S...

ARE YOU LISTENING SKODA ???

take care of your customers well....

Well , the car looks a typical hatch to sedan transformation and it is not to my taste at least. The Vento, City, SX4, Fiesta and Linea looks much better. Even the older octavia looks better.

9-12 lakhs for this car is risky business.

I agree with SB. The car lacks the flair usually seen in Skoda designs and lacks a certain oomph. This might make it hard for it to carry forward the 9-12 lac price. I guess its possible that it might just take over the Octavia name and be marketed as a replacement for the current model. That might help considering the success Ocatavia saw here. As others said, the only thing now left for skoda to do is fix the A.S.S issue.

Well Skoda's been in the habit of horrible introductory pricing. So hope to have a price correction about 8-12months from launch. Looks more like a cross between Logan & Verna/Fiesta or maybe even Logan & Indigo CS!

will this car be based on fabia platform or new vw polo or vento platform,skoda should think like honda in their styling,although i hate honda,but new city is just way up than others in their segment in styling.

Considering the image of the Felicia it seems like Skoda is coming up with this model just because all other automobile manufacturers are making a 3 box sedan out of a hatchback.. It seems like Skoda is being forced to do so.. Doesn't look anything new or fresh..

Better stick to the Fabia hatchback and have an altogether new car in lieu of this one..

Skoda-Fabia-sedan-rendering.jpg

If this is how it will look' date=' then its not great but good looking.
[/quote']

+1, not so inspiring looks.

+++1, They need to improve A.S.S badly.

Skoda-Fabia-sedan-rendering.jpg

If this is how it will look' date=' then its not great but good looking.
[/quote']

+1, not so inspiring looks.

+++1, They need to improve A.S.S badly.how to upload pic here,

i want to upload a pic plz tell me someone