creativebala

Punto Attractive - Punto MJD with Linea's Heart

Initially there were talks of Fiat bringing a fully loaded Punto MJD with Linea's engine, newer alloys, newer interiors, moon roof, etc and bring it here as Punto Sport. But think, many over here wouldn't be willing to pay for Fiat, even if it has all bells 'n whistles and if it crosses i20's price... Don't even think further, people will buy i20. Period.

?

So Fiat made a strategic move by bringing the Punto just with Linea's powertrain and price it just above existing Punto.

fiat-punto-90bhp-india.jpg

CYRUS432010-06-14 10:28:07

So Fiat made a strategic move by bringing the Punto just with Linea's powertrain and price it just above existing Punto.

That's Quite easily feasible, as there is not so high difference between the FGT & VG Turbocharger's prices (max of 10k) & alongwith the Punto's stock Gearbox which can handle its Increased power(of 90PS from 75PS earlier) & Same torque of 200Nm, that comes out to be the best option for the Fiat to elevate their Punto's brand appeal & seems to be their best Weapon to fight with Polo, i20 & Upcoming Fabia here.  

I've already posted my same type of views in ths forum earlier(Fiat have really taken & acted on them seriously).

So, Expected this 'ATTRACTIVE' Punto at prices just 15-20k above that of Current Punto's.

And also expected from Fiat at their 4th Chance in India are the Better Quality Interiors & Critical Body Parts & Mechanicals, which helps them to reach the AfSS's & also they do matters more than their no. of their AfSS's.

That's What Actually VW India thinks.. smiley32.gif

Otherwise Fiat India will definitely Leave behind Tata in terms of Niggling Problems..

I want to install central locking and CNG for my Active Punto 1.2 FIRE petrol vesion. Is it possible. Please tell me the manufacturer of the same

Power will decrease from what it is. Punto 1.2 is already underpowered. This of this before you proceed. Retrofitting a CNG would void your warranty too.