illusion.mental

Getz Prime

My friend has a new Getz 1.1. Its a bit underpowered for city use, leave alone highway use. And because its underpowered, you tend to rev the engine a lot more to pick up speed, specially with AC on. My friend is getting 9.5 with 50% AC in Bangalore. We are taking it on the highway next week, so will be able to get back after 26th with a detailed review on power/mileage etc

I have seeen the interior of i10 and  the int of Getz , uva and swift , i felt that the i10 is having much better interior , so it would be better if swift and getz improves on the interior

regards,

Prya

yes, you are right pryas...

swift and getz has got to improve on interiors.. why is maruti not considering beige interiors for swift..?but the black plastics are of better quality than getz, though, it wont fee so...

but i heard that, the i10's beige coloured dashboard causes reflection on the windshield...

Just by the way...

Where are you illusion.mental?

& have you decided something??

I agree, carispassion, Swift n Getz do need better quality interiors...

And are Swift's dashboard & some body panels really prone to rattling around 10-15k..

Just by the way...

Where are you illusion.mental?

& have you decided something??

I agree' date=' carispassion, Swift n Getz do need better quality interiors...

And are Swift's dashboard & some body panels really prone to rattling around 10-15k..

[/quote']

hmm.. yes you are right.. but only in roughly used swifts, usually the upsized ones... and even the getz rattles...

and ask anyone.. swifts plastics are of better quality than getz.... but neither are  of very good quality.

swifts quality lacks in certain areas like power window switches and all...

Yes as said by me earlier the i10 has got way better interiors , whereas swift comes 2nd in its segemnt folowed by the getz , maruti should have brought Beige Interior atleast on the Diesel Varaints, or atleast the silver splashings would have looked better if not Biege dashbord

regards,

Priya

smiley32.gif
so my first post.........

i would sugggest you to go for a 1.3/1.5crdi version as they have better power/wght ratio when compared to 1.1
mileage wise 1.5 CRDi is not recomended

In Petrol the i10s much better and Diesel Swift Diesel is good and VFM

Regards,

priya

I drove to Madras from Bangalore on my Getz 1.3. its app 350 kms. The average speed must be around 85kmph. and then to Pondicherry from Madras app 180 kms. While coming back i maintained the same average speed. Today i notcied that the engine has become more noisy... no extra or cranking noise but i never felt the noise was this high before. Any thoughts on this?

I drove to Madras from Bangalore on my Getz 1.3. its app 350 kms. The average speed must be around 85kmph. and then to Pondicherry from Madras app 180 kms.?While coming back i maintained the same average speed. Today i notcied that the engine has become more noisy... no extra or cranking?noise but i never felt the noise was this high before. Any thoughts on this?

SERVIC REQUIREd smiley7.gif

Normally hyundai'zzzzzzzz dont have such problemzzz..... me using tucson and one santro<since 99> and its still gr8....... my dad loves its quietness smiley32.gif

yes even mine never had such problems. am using it for the last three years and have driven on highways quite a number of times. have ever drivin on highways with average speed around 80 and few times at 100. but this am disappointed with this issue. i did service recently and have done only like 2000kms after the service!

hey RSSH... the last accident did not damage the bumper. it was only the fender on the driver side... but yes could be something damaged from that accident, Hyundai said that Radiator grill was damaged and they replaced it... i will have to check it again with Hyundai RSSH...