rajeev k

Introduction Here I come

I am Rajeev from Cochin that is Ernakulam that is Kochi.

I am an ardant auto and proud to be a member of this group.

I followed Hormazd through Indian Auto to Auto India and then on to Autocar India.

Need I say more?

Welcome to the forum Rajeev. I wish you have a wonderful time here at the forum. Enjoy your stay. Kochi is a nice place. I have been there twice.

Please go through the Announcement section of the Forum for better understanding of the forum and its rules.

I am Rajeev from Cochin that is Ernakulam that is Kochi.

I am an ardant auto and proud to be a member of this group.

I followed Hormazd through Indian Auto to Auto India and then on to Autocar India.

Need I say more?
[/quote']

Welcome onboard rajeev k.You'll surely have a good time in here.

Welcome to the board Rajeev.

All here like you are big Automobile enthusiasts.

So, what car/bike do you drive?

Do remember to stop by our board rules section to get better accustomed to the forum functions & rules.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard, I have pleasant memories of Kochi and places around it. I have a soft corner for 'God's own country'...probably the greenest of all the southern states. Tell us what drives you and what you drive. Have a pleasant stay.

Congrats Rajeev. Welcome to ACI Family... Vroom vroom ahead...Please refer to Rules and Regulation of usage of thiis forum. I hope you would gather rich automotive knowledge and information  from various forum members like our very own Durango Dude,(Ravi Sir); anjan_c2007(Our good old doc 1); Dr. _Nishu(Our good old doc 2),sgiitk(Our Auto Expert) and various other members. I hope in the process we could also gather valuable information and enrich our knowledge on automobiles  from your side too. Thanks.(Avirup)

Dear All,

Many thanks for the warmth in your welcoming.

Nice to be part of such a group.

I drive a 2005 Swift Vxi, garnet orange and a white Alto Vx 1.1

I also has a Bajaj Saffire scooter, the worst scooter ever made in India (or world).

Rajeev

Dear All' date='
Many thanks for the warmth in your welcoming.
Nice to be part of such a group.
I drive a 2005 Swift Vxi, garnet orange and a white Alto Vx 1.1
I also has a Bajaj Saffire scooter, the worst scooter ever made in India (or world).
Rajeev
[/quote']

Your Welcome,Rajeev.So you own Swift and an Alto.Both are very good cars but Bajaj Saphire,is that thing that worse?Isn't the new Bajaj Wave in terms of design?

Welcome to the forum Mr.K.

@swift @ark

Swift did not include DD in the doc list. According to the joining date DD should be Doc no.1smiley36.gif!! Lets hope DD does not mindsmiley2.gif.

He did include DD!

anjanda and I are docs but not medicos. BF is a medico' date=' as are DD and dr_nishu. I am sure there are many more hiding away.

[/quote']Even Bornfree! Wow!!

3 Dr-Mods!!!!

Even I might join the ACI forum Doctor's hall of fame in another 7-8 yearssmiley2.gif!!!

There's another Doc, I can't recall the username (but it has dr in it) who posts once in a while.

BTW, I think we've hijacked this newbie's thread by bringing in discussions about Doc-ACI Forum members.smiley36.gif