My name is Siddharth  and doing my internship in a Delhi hospital. I am big fan of autocar india magazine and classic and sports car magazine . My favourite cars include maruti 800 1985 model which was are first car, apart from it maruti swift , fiat 124, to name a few.My other interests include computers , mobiles, sci fi shows like star trek .thank you.

Welcome to the forum Siddharth. I hope you have a wonderful time here. Please feel free to share all your ideas, experience etc.

Please go through the Announcement section of the forum for getting some idea about the functioning  of the forum.

Thank you all for those warm  replies  . 

@creativebala  - Sir ,   I am also a fan of fiat cars especially fiat 124 and fiat 1100D .

@DurangoDude - Sir , Love to fit N2O cannister to my car , too bad for me   my parents will not allow 

@CYRUS 43 -  Hope to see  my dear freind capt. James T. kirk in this forum. Live Long ......and enjoy cars.

@alok -1. My name is Siddharth not siddarth.(If its a typo error its okay no problem - it happens )

2. I did not understand what you meant by " how do you remember Mr. Spock?"

May be could you rephrase the question , it will be better . thank you!

It is so nice to have you here Siddharth. I am not in medical field but i want to have a friend like you.By the way let me introduce myself,I am Melina from Brazil.

----------------

Deleted - no advertising links: Moderators

sgiitk2010-09-27 06:55:44