300kph

Lurker says hello

hey there, i'm not exactly new, but a long time lurker....finally thought i'd come out in the open. Anyways I'm into cars *duh* and hope to be a valuable addition here.

300kph

Welcome to the board 300Kph.

I like your ID, a very novel one & a dream for car enthusiasts.

Hope Veyron must be in your wish list to achieve the figure!

Do share more about the rides you have.

Enjoy your stay.

Oh and I forgot to add, my daily drive is a Scorpio which has been surprisingly reliable, it's the first gen 2.6 Turbo. The mHawk is good but I have too much of an attachment to let go of my 2.6.

300kph

2.6 Turbo Scorpio was the real steed, I also don't seem to like the newer Crdi ones. Is it 4x4?

Get it Peted to touch that 300kph mark! Just joking, don't try over-speeding a Scorpio!smiley36.gif

If I remember we have a member "Raj"  who was also very attached to his 2.6 Scorp. Will be great to hear a full review from you, with pics.

Edit: Wow, its a 4x4! That's a gem. I've always been wanting to buy a 4x4 Scorp. Waiting for the offroad adventure pics!
BornFree2010-06-21 10:19:19

Yes its 4x4 but rarely sees the wrong side of the bushes. I like to keep it stock why to fix something if it ain't broken. Plus anything above 80kph and the leaf springs remind you this isn't a racecar or a sedan even.