hersh_s1

Bugatti Veyron in India

I know even the Bugatti Veyron owner can own a Special Fuel Station for her too' date=' but Anyways can anybody tell here that what's her FE ??[/quote']

More like 0.5 to 1 kmpl. I can live with it, for the weekends in Irungaatukootai. Upto that place in a liveried trailer. On way shall fill some ATF at Meenampakkam airport.

Ooohh! Thats a fantastic looking Bugatti Veyron, much better than the two tone colour standard one's. And they have managed to increase output by 20% from the same engine!

@dr_nishu: Why worry about the FE if you have your own oil wells? Only then will you be in a position to afford the beast.

I fully agree with DD that with our drunken louts around, and the law enforcement as it is, you will have to have a suicidal instinct to be anywhere nearby when the beast takes to the road. Wonder if even Sholavaram will be able to handle it!

Actually, there's a big difference between people who have become overnight rich and people who were born rich. Most drunk and driving cases in India do involve the upper crust of the society but it does not mean they did not know the damage and loss of lives that can happen if a 20-50 lakh car crashes.

Over here, the VEYRON costs 17 crores. But still accidents are accidents and they do happen don't they. Whether caused or created.

Vr.46: Yes there is a difference between nouveau rich and old money. But unfortunately the attitude towards drinking and driving as almost as bad in the latter.

I agree accidents do happen, but once should to invite them by irresponsible behaviour..

@vr46:"Over here, the VEYRON costs 17 crores. But still accidents are accidents

and they do happen don't they. Whether caused or created."

Hope you saw the Youtube Video where a Veyron that was running smoothly on tarmac was driven straight into a lake for no rhyme or reason; driver blamed it on a "low flying" Pelican that distracted him, for all you know he just must have blinked or sneezed. I feel the Pelican story is just a 'red herring'. A car with with a top speed in excess of 400 kph and a 0-100 kmph of 2.4 seconds !!!! has no business of being on Indian roads.

If you haven't seen the youtube video heres the link. Enjoy.

Durango Dude2010-07-12 17:32:51