5u3zEr0

Spotted Cayenne GTS in Madras!

This beauty in Burgundy was parked at a complex where we went for lunch on a Sunday. This is the first time I saw a Cayenne GTS in India and the first time I saw a burgundy Cayenne and it looked Va va voom to me. Couldn't resist taking photo's of it. Obviously had a special number and ultra dark sun film on it.

20100717_084546_Cayenne_GTS_Fro.jpg

20100717_084655_Cayenne_GTS_bac.jpg

20100717_084757_Cayenne_GTS_sid.jpg

Nice looking car, can take a safe bet its ECR. In the place I live there are quiet a few cool rides; Audi Q7 3.0TDI, BMW 730Ld, latest C-Class all belonging to the same person and an S-Class 350CDI. If you really want to take a peek prowl down Boat Club Road.

There are quite a few Cayenne V6 and the S in Madras but this was the first GTS I saw and thats why I got excited.

Come on Cyrus, Bombay will obviously have all of them and many of them with the kind of money there.

Yeah DD, Madras is now teeming with all these "regular" luxury cars so I don't get hyper seeing those cars you mentioned. Even the X6 is now becoming a little common but do you know that there are supposedly two Panamera's, two Jaguars XK if I am not wrong (both I saw) and 4/5 Gallardo's in Madras!